Binds @ 120.

Noxx

Just curious what the best binds would be at 120. Asking this a bit in advance in case i should be getting something i don't have at the moment, i can bind whatever it is on the way to 120.

Right now my binds are: Sag Short, Sag Body, Primal Maul, Blood Neck.

I have the following in the pocket: Primal Body, Celestial Body, CC Staff, Primal 2H, Hexhunter. Not sure what else.

I was thinking maybe Chaps for LP/Def boost, since mages are still the only thing that really hurt me.

Not going to argue with anything, but just some things i'm curious about. Why choose Plate over Sag Body? And why is P2H > Maul?

Also, if i choose not to go with Knives, for a second defensive bind would Hood > Platelegs or other way around?

P2H > Maul is because more enemies are weak to Slash compared to Crush.

I'm unsure if specific weaknesses matter at high accuracy levels, though. Although Daemonheim does have t99 monsters, so it's probably worth it.

your body should be whatever your primary attack style is. most people prefer melee. all 3 styles are about the same dps. due to the combat triangle, it makes sense to make your secondary combat style cover your primary - eg. melee+range, range+mage, or mage+melee, in order of primary and secondary style. you switch styles when fighting something over 150cmb that you are weak against. then you stay in your secondary style until that happens again or at the end of the gd optionally.

there is research done on monster frequency and indeed 2h > maul > spear. it might be worth it to use maul in frozens.

hood is far superior to platelegs. binds/stat reduction deterrent, as well as it's effect, you can take it off when you need monsters walking towards you in gds, and survival is really a non-issue. obviously anticipation should still be used after dehood/when you spot a mage.

• Like 1

P0lPXdo.png