Woodcutting guild.

aznmidget448

I was thinking about this the other day. I thought that it would be good but it would be crap if there was a bank inside and who the hell would go if there wasnt a bank??? I think if it did have a bank it would destroy the whole woodcutting skill. It would be too easy to get money and too easy to level skills. But still undecided.

this is a terrible idea. arent there enough trees in runescape? you have every type of tree in seers village area, except maybe hollow trees. plus there are magic trees in gnome stronghold and yews in dozens of free and member areas. its not like mining where only one person can get ore from a rock, lots of ppl could chop at a tree and everybody gets logs. compare how many magic trees in the game to how many rune rocks.

why in the world should wc be even easier than it already is?

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

plus there are magic trees in gnome stronghold and yews in dozens of free and member areas.

If there are loads of yews in free world, I'd like you to show me! I always chop at Melzars cuz there are 4 trees, but it's an awfull long distance to the bank!

Members may have enough yews, but I'd like some more in free world... :roll:

Fiery, just bring a few runes and teleport instead of walking to the bank.

It might work better; try it.

I may be faster, but I need 5k+ yews for 1 lvl wc. That's like 200 invens per lvl. I dont want to spend all my laws on that. Laws are expensive in f2p...

I normally walk to bank and run back to the trees. Running saves a lot of time as well :wink:

If they did make a wc guild, it'd definately be p2p. It would keep away the autoers who don't pay :P Too bad i'm p2p atm... *sigh*

For whoever said that there are enough trees and wc is already easy enough... TRY LEVELING TO 90+!!! It's 1-4k yews for each level in the 80s and then 5-8k yews per level in the 90s... Now, the amount of normal trees you have to cut in 90s for a level is around 30-50k.... Yeah, sure, that's easy :roll:

Whoever said if we make a wc guild, we should get a firemaking guild (sarcasm from the person) Firemaking guild?! Just do it in the wc guild :D But the difference is that wc is a basic skill that you can't buy things to improve ur level. For firemaking, you can buy the logs and just light them on fire, while wc, you can't buy anything to improve that. You just have to work at it. It's one of those skills that are bases for other skills, like mining. You can't improve mining by buying something, but mining supports smithing, which you can buy the ores for.

I say if they made a fishing guild, they should make a wc guild... (i still like the idea of a nice forest for all us wcers)

Sorry for not quoting things... i'm just too lazy...

Good idea. :D I have the best idea while we're after the wc guild :idea: Lets make a firemaking guild... :roll:

I'd take the woodcutting guild over that... Stick to the topic, too.. :x

fan of her's.
You know what I hate? People putting an apostrophe on a personal pronoun. STOP IT.