200, 2190 Total Level Looking For Laid Back Clan

I just got back into RS after a 3 year period where I was too busy to play. Now that I'm out of high school, I have a lot more time on my hands to play games. I'm now looking for a clan with a few specifics:

Laid back- Events are not mandatory and anyone can schedule an event or just ask people if they want to do an activity

High-Tiered Citadel- At least level 5

Accepts profanity/dirty jokes- Of course no racism, but I love to tell my share of jokes

Welcomes debates of all topics- I understand not arguing, but I love to debate all topics

PvE & PvP& Minigames- I like a little of everything

I am willing to contribute often and positively.

Edited by Kaida23
Fixed the formatting to make it easier to read.

The clan I'm in has everything you're looking for, except we only have a T4 citadel. We are quickly making our way to T5, and having another member to help out (not mandatory :P) would be great!

It's called Zaffre, feel free to join as a guest and ask for an invite. You could also just Pm me on tip.it whenever you're online and I'll invite you :)

Tg_Ibe.png

• 1 month later...

You might be interested in joining SODB. We do a lot of monster hunting and aren't elitist in that you don't need to be the best to join, but willing to learn. We also do a bunch of stuff and are awesome.

Feel free to joint he CC and say hello :)

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

• 2 months later...

we got every thing u asking for  and were teir 6 cit and we boss a lot kk nex gwd ext we dung open to clan mini games  events any 1 can host if u interested u can drop by   clan  name "The UnForgottenz" or u can pm me we be happy to teech u about the game what u need to know just join cc or pm me or a leader