Login Help

Wessan

RS Tech Support has been unhelpful. I keep getting a box popping up saying "Error Connecting to Server", but is occuring on every world.

I usually use the client, but I have tried online to with no success.  I have also re-downloaded the client and it didn't work.

I will post a pic if I have to, but I don't have an account at any photoshare website.

I know some people have said they have problems with having a more up-to-date version of Java.  I downloaded a new Java a week or two ago and haven't experienced issues until now.

Any suggestions?

wessan.png

I've heard of such a bug since latest game update. Someone managed to fix it by just auto setup their graphic settings. It might also work for you!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Guest Smelly Paws

While it is not recommended, you could try a previous version of Java that might solve the issue, at least for now.   http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/archive-139210.html.  This solved a similar problem that I had.

I would also try removing any Java you already have via your control panel and uninstalling it.  Then, re-install either an older version (your risk) or the new one again. 

Guest Smelly Paws

Glad that worked.  There's a sticky on the RS forums that seems to work too. Turn your sound off before you log in or In the lobby set your graphics settings to low then log in.  You can then reset them.