Help me maake money! >.<

Yak-scythe

So ive been dropless for a few days, my drygores are down to 17%.. and i've got no cash to repair them..

Easy ways to make a quick 6m? like is it possible to range frosts? or mage them..? 

really need to get drygs repaired. >.<

Runescape is a haven..

Then kill frosts with your remaining charges .. which is your goal anyway. You'll get more than enough money to repair them.

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

1 hour of QBD or 2 hours of frosts, Leik has a QBD guide somewhere I think, might be on his blog.

Not exactly a guide or anything, but shows how to kill her and how extremely easy she is.

Besides, if you die, just protect the drygores and they won't lose a charge.

EDIT: For the record, assuming 20-23 kills per hour (which I realize may not be possible for you at first if you aren't experienced), QBD is anywhere between 5-6m/hr. My average kill is worth about 260k.

• Like 2

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Then kill frosts with your remaining charges .. which is your goal anyway. You'll get more than enough money to repair them.

Yeah, just camp them for tonight. :)

1 hour of QBD or 2 hours of frosts, Leik has a QBD guide somewhere I think, might be on his blog.

Not exactly a guide or anything, but shows how to kill her and how extremely easy she is.

Besides, if you die, just protect the drygores and they won't lose a charge.

EDIT: For the record, assuming 20-23 kills per hour (which I realize may not be possible for you at first if you aren't experienced), QBD is anywhere between 5-6m/hr. My average kill is worth about 260k.

wow nice leik, also nice 1b. ;)

I'll try qbd once i get my drys restored. :)

Runescape is a haven..