Finding Vorago teams.

SwreeTak

Hello all.

I got a rather specific, high-level question. I have been having quite some problems finding Vorago teams, even though I do meet the 'normal' reqs with gear and skills (Tectonic, vwand, 99 summ/herb/pray and so on). I have tried using the official forums but they seem to be very slow moving most of the time. What I simply wish to know is where I could possibly find more people interested in killing the probably hardest boss in game? 

All tips are greatly appreciated. Just please don't tell me to join 'that and that or that' clan as I am perfectly happy with my current one. A friend's chat, a group of players, a website, or whatever really would be great though.

Thanks in advance.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

The only real place to get teams when starting out is the forums, then as time goes on you'll add more and more people that do it, and can ask them if there's a team going/get invited in advance... Pretty annoying, but the only way... :wall:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]