lava flow mine

bomfunk666

You should probably be trying to maximize your xp while there, so moving is suggested.

Flow rate doesn't affect the nymph appearing though.

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

Yes other than xp there is no difference.

But also note it is not remotely hard to find the correct segment to mine they way it is set up segments shift by 10% so in a theoretical line you have:

100% 90% 80% 70% 60% 50% 60% 70% 80% 90% 100%

Since each line is only 8 segments long this means the absolutely highest the middle two segments can be is 90%* if the blockage is in that passage so the fastest way to find it when you get the chat box message is to run to the middle and check segment 4 or 5 in all 4 lanes. One of them will be 90% or less, check 1 north/south when you find that lane to see if it goes up or down and then you can run direct to the blockage.

Eg if you find 70% in segment 4 of a lane then run to segment 5 and find 80% then you know the 50% is in segment 2 (as 3 will be 60%)

If you find 70% in segment 4 and run to 5 and find 60% then the blockage is in segment 6.

*Segment 4 would be 90% and segment 5 80% if it's in segment 8 and segment 5 would be 90% with segment 4 at 80% for segment 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

tbh thats what ive been doing lol.

well let me ask differently, as i see nympho appears only when im mining, so instead of running around i should stay in 1 spot and just mine. so the process itself isnt interupted. or nympho can also pop up when im just standing next to a spot and not mining?

I suppose technically, you are right. You'll only get the nymph while mining so just staying in one spot will maximize the process. But, you spend very little time running to the next blockage, compared to the amount of time you spend mining. If you choose to mine on the themed world, than you won't even have to find the blockage yourself, you just have to simply follow the crowd. 

It might also make the time there go faster by following the crowd. It breaks up the mahogany of just mining in one spot for hours. Not to mention, it can give you a chance to be social with the other people there too. 

You'll get the mining suit either way, I'm sure. But I think you'll find a better experience following the crowd (you'll hear stories of people with far worse luck than you with the suit, took me over four hours for my second item) and might as well boost your experience a bit while doing it. 

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png