Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tip.It Times - 12th December 2014

Tip.It Times

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

tripsis
[ Display Name History ]

tripsis

The Fuzz

• Administrators
  • 21,533 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Tripsis
Time for a new release of the: >>>Tip.It Times!<<<

callingwriters.jpg

WRITE FOR THE TIMES - SUBMIT A GUEST ARTICLE:
Remember, YOU can write an article for the Tip.It Times! You can apply to write full time, or just submit a "one-off" guest article any time you want! Our editors will work with you to ensure that your article is ready for publication. All guest articles can be submitted to tripsis or any other Editorial Panel member. For more information, including details on how to apply full time, read this forum thread: http://forum.tip.it/...he-tipit-times/

I'd like to remind people of the rules pertaining to Times threads:

Read these rules before posting in this thread

Submitting Crossword Puzzles

When replying please make sure to clarify the article you are replying to! Thanks!

If you spot any typos or mistakes in an article then please PM them to tripsis. :)

Enjoy the articles!
Posted Image

Posted Image
- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -
- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts
Hmmm the new articles seem to be unexistent at the moment.
Or at least it automatically redirects me to January 5th ones.

(Also we're back in December? \:D/ Christmas again!)

Kaida23
[ Display Name History ]

Kaida23

Editorial Panel Member

• 4,533 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Kaida23
  • Clan:Total F2P Skillers

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have someone look into it.

Edit: It's all set now. A big thank you to tripsis for the quick fix. Go forth, fair readers, and enjoy your weekly serving of the goodness that is the Tip.It Times! :-D

Posted Image
Check out my blog to read the Adventures of a Big Damn (F2P) Hero.

Posted Image

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Dracae
[ Display Name History ]

Dracae

Unicorn Horn

• Editorial Panel
  • 220 posts
  • RSN:Dracae
  • Clan:The Tavern

Canada Crow:   Nice article I specially liked the PMS line and your conclusion is of course totally accurate: “time that you enjoy wasting is not wasted time”

About my own article: I sadly forgot to include a thank you to all who helped out by providing me with answers.. mea culpa.. and a huge THANK YOU from this spot!!!!

Canada Crow
[ Display Name History ]

Canada Crow

Goblin Armour

• Editorial Panel
  • 90 posts
  • RSN:Canada Crow
  • RSN '07:Canada Crow
  • Clan:WyoNation

Very nice article Dracae :) 

Fun fact: It was totally coincidental that Dracae and I wrote articles that fit very well together :P 

RSN: Canada Crow

85jcVSg.png

Professional Noob

"It's a known fact that you cannot lie on the internet." -Abraham Lincoln

"Time that you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" -John Lennon

I am not a Jagex Moderator

Dracae
[ Display Name History ]

Dracae

Unicorn Horn

• Editorial Panel
  • 220 posts
  • RSN:Dracae
  • Clan:The Tavern

Great minds...  ok.. one great mind and lil old me.. lol

All alone here on this thread.. lol...

Lets just assume they all agree. 

Maybe we should have made a contest: Everyone write their own reasons and the best ones get published in the next article.

Why do I get these ideas when its too late...

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts
All my reasons have already been said in the current articles, really.

RuneScape is the only MMO that has actual *quests* that aren't just "Go there, fetch 5 of X, kill 10 of Y, come back for GP."
Many of the quests have really enjoyables storylines that only leave you wanting more once you finish the last quest in a series and realize that the storyline is over.

Also, I really like how every piece of equipment changes the way your character looks. In some other games, equipment barely changes the look of your character, while in others you just have tons of equipment that re-use the same models but with slight modifications.
In RuneScape, very few pieces of equipment re-use the same models, so everything you wear or wield makes your character look way different.

Having access to all the skills and classes instead of being limited to just one class and just one profession, etc. etc.
The music is pretty darn epic as well, and the afk-bility of most skills means you don't have to sacrifice your time to level up, since you can let your character level up by him/herself while you do something else on the side, like studying, doing homework, playing another game, reading, etc.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tip.It Times

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users