Play Duration toggle

samdaman

Is it possible to give us the option to toggle on or off the play duration feature in the settings tab. For example, whenever I start up swiftkit, I click "Play Runescape". Then i immediately right-click the counter and click "Pause". Then I again right-click the Play duration counter and click "Reset". I would like to have the option to just disable this feature alone, without disabling the "Play Runescape" button.

It's not an actual reason per se, but more of a feature that distracts me while playing. I do alot of multitasking while playing. Examples being, programming, reading news, photoshopping, etc. The counter is just something that i catch sight of too often, to the point of being distracting. I don't use it, but i can see where it might be useful for people wanting to keep track of how long they've been playing. To me, I'd like the convenience of having a toggle-and-forget type of situation, where I don't have to take extra steps each time I want to play with SwiftKit. I won't deny that it might take more effort than reward to program in, but as I said, to me, it's more of a convenence factor more than anything else.

That would be great. This only leaves me a with a question, which is just for a reference, but will the disable option save between sessions i.e. each time I start up SwiftKit, or will I just need to disable it each time I start up SwiftKit?