Shark fist 1 through 4

loldielol

Hey,

Well I searched tip.it, and couldn't find any mentioning about the shark fists, so here they are;

shark%20fist.png

If you need any other images of 'em then do say, or another user who has them post it xD

P.S. I got this from the Treasure reward thingy xD

P.P.S. I hope I posted in the right section :x (Haven't been on in ages)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Or on a likely case on my side, tip.it is trolling me.

I searched shark fist earlier, and no result came up :/ but now it is -.-

Ughh Mod just frigging lock/burn/shove this post as far down in the ground as possible.

Edit: Just to clarify, the post is still valid in some sense, it says you get it from SoF (Which as we know has been replaced by this treasure thing lol), *Not careing about credit or anything, just saying* :L

Edit 2: Also, correct me if I am wrong - The stats need updating on the items too, or does the stats vary depending on your level? (Haven't paid much attention to how the stat ratio works, but I am sure it still works as said).

The stats are perfectly correct, I'm gonna guess you compared an off-hand to the stats in your pics for the mainhand - they are different, but the same is true in-game the off-hands have lower stats than the main hands, just like all DW items.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Hey there,

We're close to releasing a new guide for Treasure Hunter to replace the outdated SoF guide, so once that is in place these entries will be updated accordingly. Even though we already had the info, thanks for taking the time to post and try to help us out, we appreciate it a lot!

When the entries are updated I'll add you to the credits :)

~Wmx

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!