Lifequest

HisLordship

This is the first four minutes of my new orchestral work, "Lifequest", written as I was trying to get out of a crippling creative block. Extremely emotional, self-indulgent and personal. The remaining fourteen minutes of the piece are still under construction!

• Like 2

wildsig3.gif

Click the image above to be taken to the Wilderness Guardians forums.

I thought this was very nice. I know for sure I would never be able to write something like this, so I am impressed as usual. Not an aficionado on this though. I also found the title interesting in connection to Runescape the game, if there is any. Like we have quests in game, but our ultimate quest is life. Again, not sure if you meant a connection to be had.

Very cool album cover too.

-Sobend

Proud to be free from the tyranny of pants. Hurrah!

• 1 year later...

I concur with that the lifequest sounds like the quest of life, or a quest in real life.

The end of the orchestral could fit to a stressful, maybe spooky and distressing situation. Not sure about the beginning nor the middle, I'd imagine those parts were creating the momentum and atmosphere for the end, but it's hard to say. 

Did you managed to complete the whole orchestral? The post is over a year old so the picture from your 2nd post is no longer visible and I doesn't look accessible sadly. Interested in hearing the rest.

hokuspokus.png

Do not lose heart, fight for even the smallest hope. Do not give quarter to the forces of evil. Pursuit kindness and embrace love.