Mainhand Ascension crossbow

Runecrafts

I'm currently saving up for Ascension crossbows, at the moment I have enough to buy a main-hand (or off-hand). What I'm wondering is, would using a main-hand Ascension crossbow and an off-hand chaotic crossbow be worth using? Or would it just be better to wait with the MH until I can afford the OH also.

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

It's worth using the mainhand for the accuracy boost to abilities, as well as the damage increase. Adding the off-hand bow once you have your mainhand bow only further increases your damage by about 3%.

If you could get off-hand death lotus darts, it'd be almost as good as using dual Ascensions.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

It's worth using the mainhand for the accuracy boost to abilities, as well as the damage increase. Adding the off-hand bow once you have your mainhand bow only further increases your damage by about 3%.

If you could get off-hand death lotus darts, it'd be almost as good as using dual Ascensions.

Going a bit off the original topic, if I got Death Lotus darts, would you recommend just using both MH and OH darts and saving the near 200M for the crossbow for say full Pernix, or even saving until I could afford both.  

Thanks for the response.

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

Using Dual DLD and Pernix has a higher ability damage than Dual Ascensions and Death Lotus. If you're going for high-end bossing, though, a main-hand Ascension would be much better because of the accuracy.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.