Tutoria Island to 2277 total

stenvikteam

inspired by froggen (dunno how to edit title lol)

This will be how i would train if i started a new acced and was going for 2277 total

first get 99 hunter makes 30m ish cash 

use the cash to bank 99 fish buy super energys and stuff for quests - do all important quests for early lvls

will also alch while questing because you need 82 magic for lava rcing

do barb fish to 99 - get lvl 71 agility and 71 str from this 

get 98 agility and 98 mining  (you get xp from abyss)

use my intire bank to buy supplies for lavas to 91 rc (if not enough cash i had done laws)

now we can do double nats and start banking buyables

banking some slayer stuff first so i can get decent cb stats (70 70 70)

after that i will start banking herblore as my first buyable because its a buyable that takes time to get and sell the supplies

Crafting next

Pray next (obv getting 75 con before pray)

mage/smith next with superheating gold ore

now bank slay

after slay banked do slay

after slay bank farm and do farm while you bank the next buyables

now do the skills that are left in what order you like 

the skills are (thiving wc fm fletch cook and con) 

but most people like to end with con

notice that you most likely have to do rc past 99 if you arn't a godly mercher

if you can think of better methods plz post em

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

Awesome :D

I think it's really difficult to objectively set the priority for skills, but I do think you start with a buyable and then get agility out of the way quickly.

I'd say start farming asap after the first buyable, basic quests for transportation and locations, if you just do trees while training other skills it won't take much actual time to train, and you should make cash for the seeds doing buyables as they're needed.

You can alch while doing a whole bunch of things, such as combat, fishing, agility, woodcutting, thieving, so 99 mage would take up 0 time.

I'm not certain, but I think since you don't need mage xp, maybe something like platebodies might end up being most efficient way to train smithing, assuming you can get wealthy from buyables and do it near the end.

If you do slayer efficiently with cannon, you won't be max melee yet, if you're strapped for cash, you could start sara trio after slayer at something like 97/97/97 until 99's for some extra bank. The xp rate actually isn't too horrid on w1 as GWD bosses give like 1.8* melee xp.

I think this kind of thread has been made before pre-eoc with some serious thinking going into it, I can't remember what they planned, but I seem to recall money not being a problem for them, as the buyables tended to pay for everything.

CNqWHdA.jpg

I remember reading a thread on reddit about doing lavas to 91 - I think it's actually slightly less efficient than doing laws/astrals since the time you save compared to the money lost out on isn't worth it.  This was a while ago though, prices may have impacted this a bit.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Doing Farming as Runecrafting/during Slayer. If you wait until after RC, Slayer, Agility and Mining the rest of the time to max will be quicker than 99 Farm.

"but I do think you start with a buyable" what do you mean with this?

and i still think you should not train agility first, the first lvls of agility are very slow, and not much running involved in hunter/fishing

the smithing part is a little bit interestning

superheat gold ore vs addy pl8ts

superheat

gp/xp=(nature rune + gold ore - gold bar)/56.2=(225 + 350 - 160)/56,2=7,4gp/xp

xp/h 105k (hard to maintain though)

addy pl8ts

gp/xp=((5*2200)-(lol zyb says 14k but alch value is 7.7k so going to use 7.8k )/312,5=35,2gp/xp

xp/h 245k

1h of addy pl8ts = 245k xp and 8624k gp spend

(8/3)h of superhaet =245k xp and 1813k gp spend

So if you can use the last (5/3)h to earn more than (8624k-1813k)= 6811k

that means you have to earn 6811/(5/3)=4086kgp/h

Conclusion addy pl8ts are not worth it as long as you dont make 4m/h

Note this could be wrong if you are able to sell pl8ts for zyb price, but thats probably very hard in bulks

Abaut the gwd part, very interestning, i totaly forgot that you have 97 in melee stats after slay so gwd seems effcient. what are the xp/h doing sara/bandos?

Sa121 Lavas are worth it if you value post 99 rc xp. But ofc thats not what we are talking about in this thread so yeah lavas may not be worth it.

Ryan ye true, farming is also very easy while doing rc

And lastly how could i forget about bolts. Fletch would take 0 time if you do em while you slay/wc/fish???

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

Bolts are kinda crazy expensive or hard to sell though, so I'm not sure bolts would be efficient realistically.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Oops, I said the opposite of what I meant, do money maker first, not buyable ofc. :P

105k SMITHING xp/hour superheating gold? Really? Dang.

I know little about smithing but I believe steel plates are a popular method.

Need more data, but I have recording of 27 kills/hour trio AGS in a 3 hour trip, call it 9 kills each, You get around 5 xp per damage on bosses, 255hp

255 * 5 = 1275

1275 * 9 = 11475

Minions average to 155hp, normal 4xp per damage

155 * 4 = 610

610 * 27 = 16470

28k melee xp/hour. (You'll also have to get ecu keys in wildy GWD, which probably gives similar xp/hour if efficiently going for keys)

While on the subject, quick gp/hour guesstimate

SS 1/80 (jmods claim 1/125 but nearly all large drop logs come to 1/80. I really think jmods accidentally gave out misinformation on this.)

Hilt 1/512 (Many larger logs tend to show closer to 1/400 rate but less evidence on this so I'll trust jmods rate until disproven.)

ACB 1/512 (Personally I've had 7 acb 1 hilt, but I'll call that coincidence for now and trust jmods rate.)

SS = 4.4m - 55k/kill

Hilt = 34m - 66k/kill

ACB = 16m - 31k/kill

Commons/minion drops = ~20k/kill (Most drops way over, pot drops don't account for much gp as mostly used to lengthen trip so bring average down a lot.)

172k/kill * 9 = 1548kgp/hour each. (Time getting to boss room and collecting keys not counted.)

Note that's in w1. In any other world expect between 15-35% less. You may instinctively assume it's half with super low population, but remember a lot of time is the actual killing, which remains constant (a bit faster even, as more specs per kill), the respawn time is the only thing that's close to halved.

All those numbers rely on 27 kills/hour which I'm basing off only 1 recorded trip of mine.

CNqWHdA.jpg