Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trying to trade eoc for 07scape gold.

Economics

4 replies to this topic

doctortd
[ Display Name History ]

doctortd

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts

I have about 240m in EOC. I absolutely hate EOC and im done with it, i want to trade it all for 07scape gold. What are good clans to do this for me? What are the normal coversion rates?

Justicay
[ Display Name History ]

Justicay

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Justicay
  • Clan:EE

I dont think there is any clans for this, but there's loads of other threads on this forum about conversion rates, so if you search a lil I'm sure you'll find it :)

justicay.png

Artemis1330
[ Display Name History ]

Artemis1330

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,756 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Rufioso
  • RSN '07:Rufio 07
there used to be very reputable friends chats for this, but jagex shuts them down daily now. I think they shut them down to try to stop scamming, but the reality is they only made scamming worse as people have to go to sketchy off sites and such to get this done. They also made the entire process, which they do say is 100% within the rules, much more of a pita and difficult.

Anyway, I think current rates are about 1:6-1:8. There are a few chats that have popped back up recently. Other then that, you'll need to go to other sites which I don't think I can name here.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Steph
[ Display Name History ]

Steph

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 1,048 posts
I know Alkan is trusted but his rates are 1:10
Posted Image

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad
[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts
http://www.reddit.com/r/pjswap

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Economics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users