1 Defense Pure Help

Qualify

Hi,

Since recently maxing my main account, I've been wanting to go back to a 1 defense pure that I started training in late 2012 right before eoc came out since the release of legacy.

This was as far as I got:

wpM4a1t.png

Quests:

Cook's Assistant
Death Plateau
Drudic Ritual
Goblin Diplomacy
Wolf Whistle
Dwarf Cannon
Fishing Contest
The Grand Tree
Lost City
Monkey Madness
Tree Gnome Village

Ever since I've become used to eoc there's still a lot of pre-eoc things I have long forgotten and things I need learn about the current state of pures. I was going to eventually make this account into a rune pure pre-eoc but I've decided to just stay at 1 defense.

Questions I have:

What are the most useful items I should get/are mandatory for a 1 defense pure now?

Whats a good place to train combat? I was thinking about getting a chaotic maul and training at hell hounds, but idk if the xp is good for my level and how to go about it.

Whats all of the quests that a 1 defense pure can/should do? If theres a guide for this it would be much appreciated!

At the moment my current goals are 99 strength, 99 magic, 99 range, and idk if i want to stay 80 attack or go for 90/99?

I will be doing pvp AND pvm.

Another reason why I got the interest in my pure again is seeing the recent videos by M1ni and how he pvms https://www.youtube.com/user/m1nisn1p3r

Thank you for any help its much appreciated!

Heya! I noticed you commented that you are interested in PvP and PvM. Are you considering Bossing, slayer or both when you list PvM?

Questions I have:

What are the most useful items I should get/are mandatory for a 1 defense pure now?

Whats a good place to train combat? I was thinking about getting a chaotic maul and training at hell hounds, but idk if the xp is good for my level and how to go about it.

Whats all of the quests that a 1 defense pure can/should do? If theres a guide for this it would be much appreciated!

1) PvM: Zamorak Halo, Kiln Capes, Amulet of Zealots, and Dominion gloves if you are going to train prayer/summoning high (Requires 110 Cb) IMPORTANT: For melee; Scrimshaw of Vampyrism. For all classes; Vampyrism Aura.
2) I reccomend Slayer, otherwise you could probably camp hellhounds or waterfiends.
3) I'll have to get that in a moment.

• Like 1

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Heya! I noticed you commented that you are interested in PvP and PvM. Are you considering Bossing, slayer or both when you list PvM?

Questions I have:

1) PvM: Zamorak Halo, Kiln Capes, Amulet of Zealots, and Dominion gloves if you are going to train prayer/summoning high (Requires 110 Cb) IMPORTANT: For melee; Scrimshaw of Vampyrism. For all classes; Vampyrism Aura.

2) I reccomend Slayer, otherwise you could probably camp hellhounds or waterfiends.

3) I'll have to get that in a moment.

Sweet thanks for the tips!

I compiled a preliminary list of quests for you, note this is not yet complete but should get you started :)!

All Fired Up

Animal Magnetism

Another Slice of H.A.M.

As a First Resort

Biohazard

Big Chompy Bird Hunting

Bringing Home the Bacon

Buyers and Cellars

Cabin Fever

Catapult Construction

The Chosen Commander

The Giant Dwarf

Clock Tower

Cold War

Contact!

Cook's Assistant

Creature of Fenkenstrain

Deadliest Catch

Dealing with Scabaras

Death to the Dorgeshuun

Death Plateau

Demon Slayer

Desert Treasure

Diamond in the Rough

The Dig Site

Druidic Ritual

Dwarf Cannon

The Elder Kiln

Ernest the Chicken

Family Crest

The Feud

Fishing Contest

Garden of Tranquility

Gertrude's Cat

Giant Dwarf

Goblin Diplomacy

The Golem

The Great Brain Robbery

Hand in the Sand

Hazeel Cult

Horror from the Deep

Ichtlarin's Little Helper

The Knight's Sword

Land of the Goblins

Lost City

The Lost Tribe

Merlin's Crystal

Missing My Mummy

Pirate's Treasure

Plague City

Priest in Peril

Rum Deal

The Restless Ghost

Recipe for Disaster: Another Cook's Quest

Recipe for Disaster: Freeing Pirate Pete

Regicide

Rocking Out

Rune Mysteries

Shades of Morton

Shield of Arrav

Shilo Village

Stolen Hearts

The Tale of the Muspah

Temple of Ikov

The Tourist Trap

Tower of Life

Tribal Totem

Troll Romance

Troll Stronghold

Underground Pass

Waterfall Quest

Zorge Flesh Eaters

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.