Any good 'drop trackers' out there?

vmser

Some of you may know the old drop tracker tlin25 used to host. Basically it's a website where you could manually add whatever drops you got, and it'd track them. I've used it in the past for 2k gano beast kills to see if I could find out the drop rates for flakes, spores, seeds, ..

Thing is, since tlin probably graduated by now, the washington.edu link no longer works.

I'm fine with either online or offline tools, I very much liked how in the overview it displayed the icons based on the item names though. (and no - don't mention Excel here please).

Is there a decent replacement out there that's NOT specific to GWD/bosses?

Vmser.png

RuneScape Wiki allows you to add kills to their log for charms only, but they don't seem to do that for any of the other drops.  I'm not sure of any other services..

Edit: maybe using this template on Wiki will help?  You pretty much have to type in everything yourself though.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Is it just me or do they virtually all come up as "#N/A?"

That would be due to Jagex overhauling their website and putting their information in a different place to where it was before. This means that any scripts/google sheets or anything that is coded to find say, the price of something on their grand exchange webpage, would be trying to find it in the wrong place. I'm not actually sure if that's how that sheet specifically scrapes information from the respective HTML page but I'm like 99% sure a lot of things broke when Jagex changed their website structure.

If you wanna know more about HTML scraping check out Jsoup. You can practically create your own minimalist highscore checker or something. 

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Lol if you just want gano drop rates, theres a 2yr old sheet with drop rates of ganos 2 yrs ago

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar9Yohmjf-lAdENHLTJhRDNkbzlaaFJPRWJybFlQMGc&usp=docslist_api

Man i cant believe i still have that

Was merely using it as an example. At 200m magic/def I no longer have a reason to do those in specific. Was thinking more about celestials / automatons / airut / ..

Vmser.png