Cost from 85-94 herblore -- multiple method question

karnsy81

Looking to hit 94 herblore to use god banner for making ovlds. Currently at 85. I could get straight to 94 with brews for just under 85m. I was wondering what the ovld method would cost, because i wouldn't mind hitting 99 in the process! problem is cash at the moment. let me know what it would cost for the ovld method! 

thanks again all!

Make extremes, adren, and super-anti until 94. Making anything else is just a complete waste.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

The problem is that I only have 120m to spend, give or take. And I would like to be able to make extremes, just don't think I could get that done for under 120m. I suppose I can attempt some calculations. I will do that now and I will post my findings a little later to see how things go.

Did some calculations:

To 94 I need 4,668,501 xp, which is 3,888 of each potion. With aura it will be 1/2 that so 1,944 pots of each. Which is 9,720 total and allows me to get it done on 2 2hr auras. 

Cost: assuming att at 6,500 ea, str at 16,500 ea, def at 10k ea, mage at 9kea, range at 16,500 ea.

Attack cost: 12,636.000

Str: 32,076,000

Def: 19,440,000

Mage: 17,496,000

Range: 32,076,000

GRAND TOTAL: 114m, give or take. Yes, this is not including torstols, but I am just worried about making ovls at the moment, not getting the cape.

You can make overloads relatively easy at 91-92 with spicy stew. You will have to use the logout trick to make them, but it is a great alternative if you are low on cash.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

The problem is that I only have 120m to spend, give or take. And I would like to be able to make extremes, just don't think I could get that done for under 120m. I suppose I can attempt some calculations. I will do that now and I will post my findings a little later to see how things go.

Rule 1 of playing runescape:

If you don't have enough money, make more money

Rule 1 of playing runescape:

If you don't have enough money, make more money

Bingo! Which is a main reason why I am spending my cash to get ovlds so I can have the ability to make more money faster! The money is not the issue, it is the time. The fact that I have 2 uses of the aura left and that is why this came down to a pinch situation.

Thanks everyone!