RuneScape F2P All Nighter

Hi all, soon I am going to be doing an all nighter, where I play Runesape all night, but I need people to play it with me. So it would be amazing to have people to do this with.My friend SharkyUrgh may also be joining us. We could do things like:

Pking

Revenents

Skilling

Dungeoneering

Fun stuff

Party Room

Chats

So, if you want to join me in doing this, either send me a message on Runescape or reply to this thread.

Thank you!

Sharkyargh

I don't think I'll be there, as I've retired from RuneScape permanently, but I wish you the best of luck in avoiding falling asleep at your computer. :) ....... I've actually experienced falling asleep while on RuneScape, and it isn't a pleasant thing. :(

~Mr. D. V. "Here's to staying awake, eh?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Haha, fair enough  :D  I need to stock up on drinks and plenty of high sugar food  -_-

Actually if I eat anything with sugar, a couple hours later when it wears off I experience a crash and feel really tired.  Something like fruit would probably work better :P.  I'm mostly concentrating on skilling Fishing (which may not be that exciting) but perhaps we could chat a bit :).

Also, please don't put the title in all caps next next time - in general it looks like shouting/makes things annoying to read.  Thanks :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Thanks for the tip (.it  :-D ) And yeah it would be cool to chat, add me :-P

And sorry for the caps  :(

Also, i've started a new account (Sharkyargh) so I don't have particularly high levels :-p

Edited by camwall10

Added, my name is in my signature :).  You seem to be offline right now or have set status to off/friends.  I have to take care of a bunch of things this morning so if I don't reply I hope you won't take offense :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

• 1 month later...

I don't think I'll be there, as I've retired from RuneScape permanently, but I wish you the best of luck in avoiding falling asleep at your computer. :) ....... I've actually experienced falling asleep while on RuneScape, and it isn't a pleasant thing. :(

~Mr. D. V. "Here's to staying awake, eh?" Devnull

That's happened to me once in 13 years :D

Good luck with the all nighters!