Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200th Quest - Which Quests?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: 200th Quest - Which Quests? (6 member(s) have cast votes)

The 200th quest will take place in an alternate dimension, where you will complete twisted versions of four Varrock quests. Demon Slayer and Defender of Varrock are guaranteed. Which quest would you most like to be featured? (Top two options will be sele

1. A Soul's Bane (2 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Family Crest (2 votes [33.33%])

3. Garden of Tranquility (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Gertrude's Cat (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Shield of Arrav (2 votes [33.33%])

6. What Lies Below (0 votes [0.00%])

7. I don't mind (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

Urza285
[ Display Name History ]

Urza285

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,133 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Urza285
  • RSN2:Urza285
  • Clan:Looking: com/skiller

200th Quest - Which Quests?

Dragonstone

The 200th quest will take place in an alternate dimension, where you will complete twisted versions of four Varrock quests. Demon Slayer and Defender of Varrock are guaranteed. Which quest would you most like to be featured? (Top two options will be selected).

Highest total wins!

A Soul's Bane
Choose this option if you would like to include the A Soul’s Bane quest – released April 2006.

Family Crest
Choose this option if you would like to include the Family Crest quest – released April 2002.

Garden of Tranquility
Choose this option if you would like to include the Garden of Tranquillity quest – released August 2005.

Gertrude's Cat
Choose this option if you would like to include the Gertrude’s Cat quest – released July 2003.

Shield of Arrav
Choose this option if you would like to include the Shield of Arrav quest – released January 2001. We will discuss whether this is mutiplayer.

What Lies Below
Choose this option if you would like to include the What Lies Below quest – released March 2007.

I don't mind
Choose this option if you would like us to choose our favourite option from this list

Poll ETA: Tuesday 21st October

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [In Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Steph
[ Display Name History ]

Steph

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 1,048 posts
Anything besides what lies below. Can't have those Defence requirements getting in my way.

Preferably family crest though. I'd like to see enhanced/new crest glove effects
Posted Image

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad
[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users