6 dose flasks back to vials

michel555555

With new potions coming out soon and requiring 4 dose pots to make i've started stocking up on supplies.

I have several thousand flasks in my bank as well that could be used to make the new potions.

But is there any way to turn them back into 4 dose vials. I've tried all chat options with all 3 herb decanters but nothings worked.

Mod edit: An option to decant 5- and 6-dose flasks into 4-dose vials via the NPC Teplin was added with a subsequent game update.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

ya he says that he can only do it with 4 dose or lower flasks.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

At present afaik there is no way to do it. There was some talk of it in relation to elf city though so might see elf city decanter or a new guy near the crystal rock things offering it with new update I'd hope.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue