Question about Character Profiles

PumpkinPete112

So I have a HC Ironman named He shows up in the high scores

However when I log into(I did not attach an email yet) He is all Level 1 and at the tutorial.

Anyone have any idea what the [bleep] is up?

Also I just realized that logging into takes me to account.

Ughhh

Sig

How do you log in without an email, or what do you log in as? You are forced to set your email as login name at this point, right?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

It sounds like you have a glitch due to attaching two accounts to the same email, or something like that. The only thing I could really suggest would be to tag @JagexSupport on Twitter and ask them to do something manually for you, or to submit an account help ticket. It would seem like something that a JMod would have to set manually.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Ughh. Pretty annoying, and stupid on my part.

Though I really feel like they took my account recovery request seriously!

I submitted the request and it actually took less than a second to get denied, even though I filled out every field!

</sarcasm>

Sig

Your inlogname and character name don't have to be the same. You can also assign one email account to multiple characters (because you can change it after you made it), however the inlogname doesn't change, so whatever e-mail (or before that first character name) you made the character with you have to login with.

• Like 1

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!