Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Player Owned Ports help

Advice F2P Minigames

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Kevjumba
[ Display Name History ]

Kevjumba

Goblin Armour

• Editorial Panel
  • 97 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Kevjumba

Hi, I'm currently at the place after the Hook and I am running low on Bamboo/Gunpowder (especially Bamboo). How can I get more of it besides doing lowest tier voyages? 

Also, is it possible for me to get 10k or 35k chime captains yet? Again, I'm at The Hook. 

Any additional advice is also welcomed.

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts
  • RSN:Sy Accursed

On the Captains the answer is no.

10k appear in the 1 before last region.

35k in the last.

As for resources the only way to reliably get them is to set your focus to that particular region and do the lower tier voyages that pay them out.

The good news is they are faster, tend to have better payouts that get insane with higher tier merchants and are lower reqs so you can 100% them.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
10k captains should start appearing in the Hook already, unless it was changed with Ports 2?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Youmu
[ Display Name History ]

Youmu

Retired Website Crew

• Members
  • 4,622 posts

10k starts appearing in the Hook, but they're rare beyond belief. You will find them more often at regions 6-7.

Get 2.5k captains asap during the earlygame.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Advice, F2P, Minigames

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users