How do I turn off tutorial mode?

I was curious about what Ashdale is like.

But now I'm stuck in an annoying tutorial mode.

How do I get out of this?

I don't need to learn these basic things I have been a player for over a decade.

And I don't wanna start the quest "demon slayer" either, I already did that quest years ago, so it shouldn't even be marked as incomplete.

If you mean the Path system, go to Adventures->Path and then 'Switch Off Path.'

To turn the Tutorial off I think you just hit escape and there should be a box to toggle it off. but I thought that only came up on new accounts. I have to go now but I can have a look later if neither of these suggestions help.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

And to make matters worse, when I try to go to the Karamja lodestone it says "you don't need to go to this lodestone right now.", and I only have the option of using the Varrock one.

Um, YES I DO!!!!! I wanna kill steel dragons, not talk to that stupid priest or whatever.

EDIT: Now I'm on treasure trails and I have to waste law runes since the lodestone network only allows me to go to Varrock.

LRCpBjf.png

Press Esc. Gameplay settings. Untick the box named Guidance system hints.

You also need to disable the Path system. From Legacy mode, hit Esc, then click the Quest Icon in the menu. Switch to the Path tab. Switch off Path.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

You also need to disable the Path system. From Legacy mode, hit Esc, then click the Quest Icon in the menu. Switch to the Path tab. Switch off Path.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Maybe you should consider actually completing the tutorial. You are always full of questions about the simplest things that the tutorial fully explains.

• Like 3