Is there any good friend chat for trading Prawn cracker?

hlpmee

'C4c fc' is one such FC I can find, though it seems rather dead right now. That's possibly just the time of morning though. I would also caution you that trust trading is done at your own risk and I would be careful especially if you want to buy from a random person (I'm unsure whether you are looking to buy/sell/exchange pull for pull from your title).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

'C4c fc' is one such FC I can find, though it seems rather dead right now. That's possibly just the time of morning though. I would also caution you that trust trading is done at your own risk and I would be careful especially if you want to buy from a random person (I'm unsure whether you are looking to buy/sell/exchange pull for pull from your title).

I used this FC for a bunch of gold for gold pulls, with no issue. But I have seen some people use middlemen who hold each players money (going rate for pull i guess?) while they pull to make sure no one scams a pull. Not that that's really any better to be honest lol. I have noticed since aquarium release the activity in there has dropped a bit.

Also if it's not a gold cracker, just pull with someone your fishing with. I use them on whoever, cracker or not in return.

I'd agree with the above ^ normal crackers aren't worth going to too much trouble to get reciprocation. Since your question has more or less been answered I'd add that for gold, you might just try a populated world with many people fishing and step away from the spots saying "Gc for Gc" or some such and see if you have any takers. I had decent luck doing that with a little patience.

2dgucz6.png