Iron man pros, what do you think are some of the best unlocks are?

Power

Curious about what you guys think are some of the best things to work on unlocking on an iron man. I am still fairly low levelled but i want to think up some goals to stay interested.

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

Questing as essiw said would probably be a good investment and a fun goal. Some other things I can think of off the top of my head are: Divination to let you make yew logs for xp and resources (when you do it every day it does add up), Dungeoneering because later on Chaotics will be pretty essential as high level weaponry, MTK for a reliable source of versatile resources, Runecrafting to let you craft (multiple x of) higher level runes for magic in the future

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I was thinking of locations actually but I suppose transmuting could be another option, good point.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Depends on your interest too.

Like me for example, I love to clue hunt and I'm trying to go for a piece of third-age on my ironwoman. 

Elf City is a good goal to accomplish. As well as working on stats for Ports, 90 Runecrafting is the easiest - also 91 RC is a good goal too because of double natures.

And of course your first 99 too.. if there's a untrimmed cape you'd like to have. 

Scapin' since September 2007 and Hardcore Ironwoman since October 2014.

91 runecrafting has multiple benefits and you should do it asap. 90 for ports, seasingers and 91 for double nats & wicked hood upgrades. Also work on getting omnitalisman and feed it to wicked hood. You can make like 500 nats per day in few minutes after this :)

81 mining for sandstone and tears of guthix, 80 crafting for tears of guthix.

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png