Fire giants

loldielol

Hey all,

Well I've noticed that since or possibly before the new looting system came out, I have started to receive more charms than it stated on the website as such;

XhBXL5C.png

I don't know how also, but I some how got 324 raw lobsters (noted) as a drop

Possibly new rare drop for them?

Any way;

LqxkHUj.png

Would appreciate it if someone else posted proof for the lobsters as confirmation, just its weird how I some how got that drop lol

3Y5Hn2r.png

Another, I noticed on the drop list it says 50 rune bars, so there's another.

With regard to the lobsters, you probably hit the Rare Drop Table. Essentially, it means that you have a chance of getting one of an item in a large table for a whole class of monsters. It's probably the same issue with the 50 noted rune bars. The charms could be off since Legacy...or maybe from multiple monsters, you are sure those are all one monster's worth of charm drops right? Just making sure :).

If someone could confirm that would be great and we can get them added :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

You're receiving 2 charms per drop because of the Slayer weekend. It added +1 charm to all charm drops.

And yes, that raw lobster drop is a Rare Drop Table drop, and because of the slayer weekend, it was also doubled. Usually you'd get 130-160 lobsters per drop, same with the Rune bars. There's a chance you can get either 3 noted rune bars, or 50 (which is obviously much rarer), and again, it was doubled.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid