Swiftkit featured on my new site?

Knoxtane

So I've been using SwiftKit since the newest update. I love it! I went a head and made my own download button for the client (Has the file instantly download without going to swiftkit site) P.S I can change that so the link only leads to the official download page. I also have the link to the official swiftkit website of course. However, I wanted to know or ask if I could get the live feed of online users from swiftkits website, just like how it displays on the official homepage with "Users Online 1,332"

If it helps any, I am an Assistant Community Manager for PixelBeam Studios. :)

Thanks, Psyker.

14FCIiG.png

• Like 1

eVQvMOQ.png - Click to visit our forums.

Founder and Leader of TheKorrupt a Multi-Gaming Community.

For personal signature inquires e-mail me [email protected]. Any non-related e-mails will be deleted and reported.

Greetings

Your draft looks impressive so far.  :thumbup: It is great to see users making the client more interactive in terms of demographics. Bravo should I say. |^_^|

irs.png

Check out my upcoming Progress thread in the spoiler!

imperatorrssig.png

*Currently postponed until further notice

Hiya,

Glad you like SwiftKit!

I think you'll want to change the URL for the download link, the reason we push it via our site is not only for stats, but to protect our end users, they know what site they are on and they know where they are downloading the file from.

As for the stats, I'm afraid the yare not available over a public API as of right now.

• Like 1

Hiya,

Glad you like SwiftKit!

I think you'll want to change the URL for the download link, the reason we push it via our site is not only for stats, but to protect our end users, they know what site they are on and they know where they are downloading the file from.

As for the stats, I'm afraid the yare not available over a public API as of right now.

I have replaced the link on the download button to just the swiftkit homepage. Hope all is well with SK!

eVQvMOQ.png - Click to visit our forums.

Founder and Leader of TheKorrupt a Multi-Gaming Community.

For personal signature inquires e-mail me [email protected]. Any non-related e-mails will be deleted and reported.