Cost of Taverly summoning method

LK1905

I plan on making 10.5k pouches (3k geyser and yak, 4.5k steel) with the enlightenment aura when it comes out. I have some questions first.

Can I make all this in an hour? I'm pretty sure I've seen people saying up to 16k can be made an hour, but I could be wrong.

How much would selling and buying back the materials at the shop cost?

Coolie633.pngIronman_Lk.png

Cost to sell/buy is very little, would cost you less then 200k I would imagine.

Do not fret about doing it all in one hour. The aura lasts for 1 hour and recharges every week. That said, I do not know how many can be done in an hour, sorry.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

16k requires portable bank deposit boxes.

That said, 10.5k is still doable if you are only doing crimsons. Blues are slower than crimsons due to some specific interactions that I won't get into full detail here.

Talismans and yak-hide sell at 5 and buy for 50

Steel plates sell at 600 and buy for 1800, so it is advised to only do yaks.

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

What's different about blue charms? Can't you just sell and buy the water talismans to the shop, and turn the pouches into scrolls, same as crimsons?

And I'll scratch doing steel titans. The 3k geysers and yaks should be all I need for 99 anyway, I just wanted to go for higher rank.

Coolie633.pngIronman_Lk.png

Blues are slower.

For crimson pouches, you can spam click the obelisk and it will automatically bring up the correct page, with the scroll already selected, and you can just press spacebar.

For blue charm pouches, it will not automatically select the scroll to make. you have to click through the scroll interface first to the tab of blue charm pouches, and then click on the scroll you want to make before pressing spacebar. You can also right click use pouch on obelisk, and it will select the right tab, but not the scroll. Therefore, blue charms are significantly slower than crimson charms because you cannot just spamclick the obelisk to make scrolls.

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png