Enlightenment Aura Plans

Vann

Posted this on my blog as well, but I am trying to plan out what to use my Enlightenment Aura on in the coming months.

There are 3 skills I'm debating between, DG, Con, and Smithing.

DG - I know it's fast but I've never enjoyed it, also I'm like 4 years behind on the skill. Currently 78 DG and an hour a week would fast track me toward 99 and also unlocking content that I haven't bothered unlocking in the past

Construction - Its fast, but expensive. From 90-99 it's around 120M using Mahogany Planks. I can cut that in half.

Smithing - it's fast and afk at Artisans workshop but 65M from 80-89 to allow me to smelt corrupted ore from 89-99 for free.

So my choices are:

1 - Dungeoneer each week

2 - get 99 con then Dungeoneer the remaining weeks

3 - get 89 Smithing then Dungeoneer the remaining weeks

4 - get 99 con and 89 smith and IF time left Dungeoneer

Con and Smith are the only buyables I have left and I don't do PvP so WBS isn't an option unless someone doesn't mind me tagging along with their clan.

DG has daily challenges that can be doubled with vis wax to give you copious amounts of experience without too much effort (~100K or a bit more for the doubled challenge at your level). You can block all but Smithing, Construction, and Dungeoneering, and presumably that would net you DG challenges about a third of the time. Unfortunately the Smithing challenges kind of suck at least from my experience, so those might be wasted. It's still something though.

I wouldn't fling the aura on Dungeoneering though, unless you finish Construction and Smithing, especially if you're looking to conserve cash. That's just my two cents on efficiency though :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

DG has daily challenges that can be doubled with vis wax to give you copious amounts of experience without too much effort (~100K or a bit more for the doubled challenge at your level). You can block all but Smithing, Construction, and Dungeoneering, and presumably that would net you DG challenges about a third of the time. Unfortunately the Smithing challenges kind of suck at least from my experience, so those might be wasted. It's still something though.

I wouldn't fling the aura on Dungeoneering though, unless you finish Construction and Smithing, especially if you're looking to conserve cash. That's just my two cents on efficiency though :).

I still have 11 non-99s including DG, con and smith so blocking dailies isn't a great option. When I do get the tasks I do them tho

Ah alright, sorry. Well you could go part of the way (85 dg for example) and take advantage of frosts for the summer, if you are in need of a good moneymaker. I still wouldn't use too much aura time on DG until you run out of/get bored of making cash though :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Construction. You can get over 1m xp/hr with enlightenment.

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

^ or some other skill you might hate to train that doesnt have a D&D that gives incredible amounts of xp(eg RC)

If you chose to train the skill that you'd hate to train, then you can instead do soemthing like buying construct supplies to train con. to save time.

Just another tip I thought of: if you want to use your aura partially on DG, turn it on 5 seconds before finishing a large dungeon on your highest floor and then immediately proceed to Construction/Smithing. That way you can get some free DG xp without really wasting any aura time.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png