Shield of Arrav and Heroes Quest.

Dusk Souls

This might be an odd question, but how do "new" players get these two quests done? Can someone who has already finished the quests help someone who hasn't?  The reason I'm asking is that I simply don't see any low-level players (apart from myself) that aren't Ironmen accounts and I'd really like to get both of these quests out of the way, 

Incidentally, can Ironmen actually complete these quests? 

Dusk%20Soul.png

Yes, Ironmen can. At some point this was patched to allow ironmen to trade the requisite items between each other so they could actually complete the quests.

I don't think you can help after completing the quest if you can't do it normally. Your best bet would be to try an Ironman FC, I guess, and maybe they could partner with you or help find someone? Or world 3? Not sure.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I use the official RS thread, and actually used it a few months ago for my ironwoman to find a Heroes Quest partner.

http://[Use Quick Find Code]/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?20,21,749,64784259

And yes ironman can do these quests, but for Hereos, you must gather your own items of course, except you can still trade the quest items that are required to be traded - i.e candlestick. Same with Shield of Arrav with the certificates.

Scapin' since September 2007 and Hardcore Ironwoman since October 2014.

Yes, Ironmen can. At some point this was patched to allow ironmen to trade the requisite items between each other so they could actually complete the quests.

I don't think you can help after completing the quest if you can't do it normally. Your best bet would be to try an Ironman FC, I guess, and maybe they could partner with you or help find someone? Or world 3? Not sure.

Not necessary between ironmen, an ironman player can do the quest with a non-ironman player as well.

Also, at the TS: I am not fully certain but I thought people can help more often with the Heroes quest, even after completion. For shield of arrav you can get lots of half shields (or certificates) by dropping them (or they fixed that, not sure) and in that way you can help other players by giving your duplicates to them. I once (years ago) finished shield of arrav by finding one certificate on the ground :P

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!