Mini map in tunnels and caves blocked

Saneug

I tried to go through the chaos tunnels and Lumby swamp using my mini map.  It is blacked out, can't see the overall view at all. 

I'm not using the legacy game mode.  Can anyone tell me if there is a setting to change that so I can see where I'm going in the mini map in these tunnels?  Other then that the mini map works good.  Thank you. 

cid_003c01c5fb8beb6aad30580ce118fel.gif

That would be because the mini map is intentionally blocked out in certain dungeons to add the mystery and exploration of the place - you can't just see where everything is on a map as soon as you enter you have to learn for yourself.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I don't know, minimap in Chaos Tunnel works fine for me (both modes.)

In Lumbridge Swamp Caves, however, it was blank. That may be because I didn't bother bringing a light source since I was just going there quickly to check, but if it means anything, it showed up for a split second and then blanked out.

1OAvh1V.png

jB7h3rp.png

Lumby swamp cave, map is disabled unless you have either a buillseye lantern or one below that (sapphire or seers headband)

The lumby goblin caves (after cellar, before swamp caves) is always black.

Places such as barrows catacombs are always dark as well

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum