Alching Green D'hide Bodies

DownToFletch

This seems like the most reasonable place to put this so I guess here goes. I have 11,000 green dragonhide bodies I need high-alched (if you want to low-alch them be my guest.) You pay me 60m, I supply you with 11,000 or so green d'hide bodies as well as nature runes to match, and you can have the XP/any profits after I get payment. Please post here and/or message me if you're interested. 

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

60m? Lolwut

GE value for that many d-hide bodies + nats is barely 50m (47 and a bit plus 2 and a bit) and they only alch for 51m who is gonna willingly end up 9m down on something they could make 1m profit on if they did a ge offer and waited it, especially when alching aint even that great a way to train anymore.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody buying items to alch would probably look to buy d'hide shields and / or battlestaffs - you can usually make over 1k profit per alch and that's taking into account the cost of the nature rune. Dragon bracelets are another popular item that crafters sell to alchers.  

vlad_the_old.jpeg

Thanks to 4be2jue for the sigs.

Vlad_The_Old.png

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!

Vlad_the_old.png