Which bosses do/don't count towards rampage challenges?

LK1905

I'm not sure what wiki you're reading but the main one doesn't seem to make any mention of bosses not counting for rampage tasks and as far as I can recall all of the major pvm ones should work for any rampage challenge since the very top one stipulates 130 combat and the lowest would be the Barrows Bros at 150 combat

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm not sure what wiki you're reading but the main one doesn't seem to make any mention of bosses not counting for rampage tasks and as far as I can recall all of the major pvm ones should work for any rampage challenge since the very top one stipulates 130 combat and the lowest would be the Barrows Bros at 150 combat

I think this page at the bottom after the table:

Note: Minigames and most bosses do NOT count towards Rampage challenges. The Corporeal Beast, Dominion Tower bosses, and Dungeoneering monsters DO count.

Whether or not this is actually true, I'm not sure though...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Lol I looked at that exact page and totally missed that o.O

If that is true it'd imply Chaos Ele, Mole, KQ, KK, KBD, QBD, 5xGWD, DKS, Legionnes, Raxxi, Rago, Rots, Barrows and Raids are no goes for Rampage.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

KBD and the 4 main GWD bosses count towards it. QBD doesn't. I'm not sure about others though.

That is because you do not kill the QBD, just put her back in the slumber she was before you entered the room.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.