DXPW and Portables/Protean

Meranek

Hey everyone!

I'm planning on training some of my Artisan skills on DXPW with Protean items and Portable Locs. I was just curious as to how the XP is affected with the different multipliers? Here's how I'm planning to train:

-Smithing: Bars & Furnace w/ Bonus XP + Outfit (Currently level 92)
-Crafting: Hides & Crafter w/ Bonus XP + Outfit (Currently level 92)
-Construction: Planks & Sawmill w/ Bonus XP + Chisel (Currently 93)
-Fletch/FM/Con: Logs & Fletcher/Brazier/Sawmill w/ Bonus XP (Currently 95/91/93)

I'm just looking for how much XP I could expect from all of the above multipliers. I know the Portables give extra XP, and DXPW + Bonus XP gives an x3 multiplier. But I'm not sure how/if they stack.

Thanks!

user1-light.png

It's all straight forward additive stacking..

Ie

Base 100%

Portable +5%

Bxp +100%

Dlb xp +100%

Outfit +5%

Result 310% xp

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Also the skilling outfits with 5 items give a 6% boost, not a 5% one. 1% boost for each item, and an extra 1% for a full set.

Most portables aren't 5% either afaik.

My numbers were not intend to be accurate, simply an example of how it stacks especially considering it is not even accurate to say outfits are 6% when full - there are some lurking are at 5% only, some that have more bits and do 6% with no bonus and irrc some of the head-piece modifcations jack it up to 7% or something.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue