Kaopealii [gladiatorz clan] has passed away

Urza285

I would like do my due diligence to inform the communities older members in letting them know that one of our lesser known members has passed away recently. He was not an active member here, but was a core piece to the Gladiatorz Clan community back in the past. Kaopealii was active during the height of the warring clan communities activity within Runescape. He was an active piece in the Gladiatorz Clan during the 2000's and would like to make sure that anyone with the faintest of memories has been informed of this. If you know anyone else who might like to know this information please do pass it along.

The cause of death seems to be unknown and would like to remain that way.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Wow that's awful.  I do remember Kaopealii, albeit vaguely at this point as its been sometime since I was in Gladz.  RIP

If you remember Killa1213 who's rsn is now Gladzgasmic is doing a memorial wall of comments and such about Kaopealii and is requesting people that remember him to leave something for them to use.

You can access the forums here and leave something either my posting or pming gladzgasmic.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png