No IRL money, no RS3 main...

Faux User

TL;DR: I am poor, need money making ideas for a F2P.

This is basically a plea. I want to continue on OSRS. I love the game. However, since I'm in college (currently searching for a job), I don't have money. Which means that I cannot buy membership.

Now, a few people in a CC that I frequent said that I should swap money over from RS3. That would be a brilliant idea, besides the fact that I do not have a main and that I do not trust swappers as far as I can throw them.

These are my stats. I just need to make money.

umN5oH8.png

You can tan leather, telegrab zamorak wines (33 magic), or collect cowhides, but there really isn't a whole lot of good moneymaking. You could also cut yews if you got your woodcutting up to 60, but that is a ways off.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

You could probably grind up 3 smithing levels and do cannonballs. 

I can't attest to how profitable they are now, but when I did them I bought 2 coal/1 iron and made it all the way through for decent profits.

That is a good method for (afk) profit on OSRS, but unfortunately cannonballs are P2P only :(.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

You can tan leather, telegrab zamorak wines (33 magic), or collect cowhides, but there really isn't a whole lot of good moneymaking. You could also cut yews if you got your woodcutting up to 60, but that is a ways off.

Oaks and normal logs are better than yews at all levels below 95. (I don't know prices on OSRS, this calculation was done years ago in F2P)