Is it good to have only one website for same kind of business?

selena18

We have two websites for same kind of photo editing services and both are in good position with our potential keywords like 1st and 2nd position. Now we are thinking is it good have two websites for the same purpose or should we integrate both the sites to one website. Can you please give me some suggestion with respect to business perspective?

Moved to appropriate subforum for this kind of question.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

• 1 month later...

Both have their good reasons to be separate but if you're looking to pay less and have an all around easier time managing a site, you're better off just merging into one.  Especially if both are used for the same purpose.  Frankly, it's kind of redundant and just costing you more money.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll agree with the above, UNLESS the way the site is built is aimed at different costumerbases. If one of the sites is more towards 'young/hip' folks, and the other more towards a 'professional/bussiness' audience, it's perfectly viable to keep both as you'll attract a larger costumer base. If the approach is similar, merge them. (do keep the domain name, just have it show a page that explains the merge which auto-redirects after a few seconds...

Vmser.png