Hey everyone, Naive (Sman25000) back from the depths of depression. Raring to rekindle a community.

Hello everyone, lot of new faces, lot of old, lot of missing. I'm Brandon, Tiffer for 10+ years. Ex-Crewbie, current mod of Hyt FC (Headed by sc) and in 4 days, admin of the HYT CC citadel. It's been a long time, I probably burnt a lot of bridges. But I want to rebuild those. I want to bring back the community from ages ago and give them a great place for everyone to relax and have fun, member or guest I don't care.

I also intend to rejoin Tip.It Crew if they'll have me back. It's good experience and I need things to keep me from falling back down.

Hope everyone re-accepts me!

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Welcome back to the forums! I think I probably joined after you quit/stopped playing :P. Welcome back nonetheless though!

• Like 2

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Hello everyone, lot of new faces, lot of old, lot of missing. I'm Brandon, Tiffer for 10+ years. Ex-Crewbie, current mod of Hyt FC (Headed by sc) and in 4 days, admin of the HYT CC citadel. It's been a long time, I probably burnt a lot of bridges. But I want to rebuild those. I want to bring back the community from ages ago and give them a great place for everyone to relax and have fun, member or guest I don't care.

I also intend to rejoin Tip.It Crew if they'll have me back. It's good experience and I need things to keep me from falling back down.

Hope everyone re-accepts me!

Nandon plz

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

hey

ps. change your clan info :^)

• Like 1

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

But eoe is muh life D:

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

No comeback but I Will be heading up the HYT clan citadel soon so it is a gathering place for all tipitters

dea6a17b9c.png