FPS problems help!

Jalqing

Hi I'm having problems on the Runescape 3 client. I bought a new laptop (Lenovo ideapad 305-15IBY) a couple weeks ago.

I downloaded the Runescape in the first couple of days and the performance was excellent. I could max out all the graphic settings on the client when playing.

However now, after a couple weeks my my fps is abysmal. The game is unplayable. I have tried using the minimal graphics settings for the client , allocating more RAM and clearing my cache but the performance is still shit. I know its not my connection to my home Wifi as everything else works fine.

I have attached a picture showing the fps. Any suggestions ,thanks for the help :) It has been like this for a week.

http://imgur.com/CzE0mxH

http://imgur.com/RzcQSCe

Could you open up the Dev. Console and then type in "Renderer". Could you post the information that gives?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I tried looking up your Laptop Specs, but could not find any. Do you happen to have a laptop with dedicated graphics card?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

http://www.dabs.com/products/lenovo-305-15iby-intel-pentium-qc-8gb-1tb-15-6--windows-8-1-64-bit-80nk000auk-BLS9.html

Looking at those specs it is integrated graphics, which is never great for graphic intensive stuff even with a super duper processor.

So couple that with the only okay processor (it's fine and great speeds for processing stuff, but throw in doing all the graphics too and its kinda slow and tiny cache) and you're not likely to get great performance.

Best bet would be looking for driver updates that may make it process graphics better and hope and pray for NXT to launch sooner as the C++ client should render graphics in a much better way meaning you ought to be able to get better fps out of it.

Anther possible helping factor would be make sure you are shutting down fully and not just putting the thing to sleep as that will clog up the RAM caches over time and look to get a cooling stand for the laptop as overheating will drag performance down.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue