Help with specs for rs?

Yak-scythe

Thinking about buying a laptop just so i can play runescape in some decent resolution from my bed ( no exp waste)

Decent laptops australians can't get unfortunately but i found this one..

Im not really into playing many other games that req high resolution, really just league/minecraft/runescape would this laptop be decent enough for these games?

• Windows 8.1AMD A4-6210 Quad-core 1.80 GHz39.6 cm (15.6") HD (1366 x 768) 16:9AMD Shared Memory4 GB, DDR3L SDRAM500 GB HDD

500 GB HDD
  •  

Runescape is a haven..

From those small game list, I think that minecraft would be the most heavy program of the list. From what I can tell, it should run it, but just barely. I think you're better of looking some further. 

EDIT: Also it would help if you specify Laptop model or give a picture/list of full specifications and perhaps the price if you're willing to share that. For this laptop I think it worth would be around 250-300 euro. No idea how Australian prices fare, they are usually quite wacky.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Acer Aspire E5-521 15.6" Laptop - $550

Would it be alright for running say Runescape on high graphics? I haven't really played minecraft in quite awhile.
Not looking for a powerful beast but something to run RS mainly comfortably on and be able to listen to music etc?
sorry if im really vague at explaining this.. >.<

EDIT:
Operating System Edition Microsoft Windows 8.1
Product Dimensions (mm) 256W x 382D x 25H mm
Product Weight (kg) 2.5
Warranty 12 month
Display
Diagonal Size (metric) 39.624 cm
Display Size (Diagonal) 15.6"
Display Type LED
Processor and Memory
Number of Processor Cores Dual-Core
Processor Clock Speed 1.8 GHz
Processor Manufacturer Intel
Processor Number I5-4210U
Processor Type AMD A6-6310
RAM Memory 4 GB

Better specs, didnt realise i was just copying "features"

Runescape is a haven..

Would it be alright for running say Runescape on high graphics? I haven't really played minecraft in quite awhile.
Not looking for a powerful beast but something to run RS mainly comfortably on and be able to listen to music etc?

EDIT:
Product Weight (kg) 2.5
Warranty 12 month
Display
Display Type LED
Processor and Memory
RAM Memory 4 GB

550 AUD? Thats about 350 euro, meanwhile here that thing costs 450 euro here o.O...

Also I was under the impression that it had a AMD A4-4210 Processor as said in your first post.

EDIT: Anyway, you should look into a 5th generation i3 at the least to comfortably run RS at medium settings or i5 on high.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

EDIT:
Product Weight (kg) 2.5
Warranty 12 month
Display
Display Type LED
Processor and Memory
RAM Memory 4 GB

550 AUD? Thats about 350 euro, meanwhile here that thing costs 450 euro here o.O...

Also I was under the impression that it had a AMD A4-4210 Processor as said in your first post.

EDIT: Anyway, you should look into a 5th generation i3 at the least to comfortably run RS at medium settings or i5 on high.

So would i be correct or wrong by saying does that laptop have an i5 or?

"Processor Number I5-4210U"

Runescape is a haven..

EDIT:
Product Weight (kg) 2.5
Warranty 12 month
Display
Display Type LED
Processor and Memory
RAM Memory 4 GB

So would i be correct or wrong by saying does that laptop have an i5 or?

"Processor Number I5-4210U"

Yeah I am getting a bit conflict there, I see reviews and sites where it refers to the AMD A6 and others to the Intel i5. They have completely different Benchmarks though. So Idk what is going on there =/.

Account Help

Not too sure either but what i have done theoretically if this site's processer graph is in order from best to worst (http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/rank-my-computer)

the AMD A6-6310 is better then the AMD Athlon X2 and the runescape website says AMD Athlon X2 or better (http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Minimum_requirements#High_Detail)

As for the graphics card, i'm not too sure cause i can't find the "AMD DDR3 SDRAM" on there, if thats what it is.. however would anyone know if the graphics card would be able to upgraded or changed in that specific laptop?

Runescape is a haven..

Not too sure either but what i have done theoretically if this site's processer graph is in order from best to worst (http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/rank-my-computer)

the AMD A6-6310 is better then the AMD Athlon X2 and the runescape website says AMD Athlon X2 or better (http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Minimum_requirements#High_Detail)

As for the graphics card, i'm not too sure cause i can't find the "AMD DDR3 SDRAM" on there, if thats what it is.. however would anyone know if the graphics card would be able to upgraded or changed in that specific laptop?

That is to run RS at minimal graphics. And within laptops it is difficult to change or upgrade parts.

Account Help

Okay thank you so much for your help. :) I think I might decide to get this laptop as it is relatively cheap and I don't mind playing rs on mid graphics. :)

Runescape is a haven..

From here

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/new-game-client--closed-beta-weekends-?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

Go for this

CPU: Dual Core, AMD Phenom II or Intel i3/i5 CPU, 2.4+ GHz

RAM: 4GB+

GPU: GeForce 400x series, Intel HD 4x series, AMD Radeon 7xxx series

Disk Drive: A very fast HDD ideally a Hybrid HDD or SSD

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I think i may of found a much better one, please tell me what you guys think?

Lenovo G50-45 80E3007FUS 

Processor & Chipset

Processor Manufacturer AMD

Processor Type A-Series

Processor Model A6-6310

Processor Speed 2.40 GHz

Processor Core Quad-core (4 Core)

Cache 2 MB

Standard Memory 4 GB

Memory Technology DDR3 SDRAM

Memory Card Reader Yes

Screen Size 15.60 "

Touchscreen No

Display Screen Type Active Matrix TFT Color LCD

Aspect Ratio 16:9

Screen Mode HD

Screen Resolution 1366 x 768

Backlight Technology LED

Graphics Controller Manufacturer AMD

Graphics Controller Model Radeon R4 Graphics

Graphics Memory Technology DDR3 SDRAM

Graphics Memory Accessibility Shared

Runescape is a haven..

I am not familiar with AMD specifications, but that does look just about good for NXT.

Account Help

I bought it and it works runescape great, very happy with my purchase thank you all for help :3

No problem, glad I could be of assistance =3!

• Like 1

Account Help