Got this

28c74245b0.png

Not that it's that difficult to get but I never got around to it, until now.

a1e7bc6323.png

Best I managed so far. If I had known going melee would work out so well. Then again I guess Helwyr being mainly melee, using ranged against him doesn't really help in general -shrug- what with his melee attacks being a lot more effective against my ranged gear.

Well that was underwhelmingly easy.

2a0eb481f0.png

Not sure why everyone was making such a big deal of Lv. 20 armor when you literally make it in 5 seconds after you've completed the quest once.

• 2 weeks later...

Got 6 pieces of camo on my alt now including all 5 Prifddinas camouflage pieces :]

Smooth sailing from then on until I have enough camo fragments for the remaining 9 pieces, at which point I make them all at once for Master camo.

1 piece left until Master camouflage on my main as well, only missing a little bit over 800 fragments and I'm done.

Gains

I was like 77 Hunter on my alt, finished Medium Tirannwn tasks so I could catch Grenwalls without bait.

Took me like probably around an hour if not less to get from 77 to 80, using Crystallise.

I used a bit less than 300 casts of Crystallise, cost me what not even 300k for the runes? I got 1.4m worth of Grenwall spikes out of it and that's not counting random herbs that filled up my inventory, probably around 1.5m total worth.

I had no idea Grenwall spikes had gone up so much and were worth that much right now. I'm almost tempted to do Hunter training w/o Crystallise, imagine how much money there would be to make from 80-99.

Doing the calculation right now, I need 11,028,433 exp to get 99.

One Grenwall gives me 1100 exp, so I would need to catch 10k of them to get from 80 to 99.

Each Grenwall caught gives me anywhere between 18 and 21 spikes.

If I assume that every Grenwall gave me 18 spikes (in reality it'll be more), I'll end up with 180k Grenwall spikes, totalling 222.1m

That seems like a lot and genuinely makes me consider it. Maybe not the best GP per hour I could be making but I'd be getting 99 Hunter while doing it and I really like that cape anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

2.2k total

812d1fa471.png

Not sure when I'll get the motivation to pick up seeds and start farm runs but I'm going to Runespan once I finish with 2M fishing exp (just a bit over 80 but I like going the extra step for the extra exp milestone.)

• 4 weeks later...

I bought a malev kite on my alt and disassembled it (LF Genocidal + Undead Slayer on one Gizmo), then I realized (remembered) that I need to discover Undead comps at Lv. 54 before I use them. I was Lv. 23.

Weeeeelllll back to Fishing I suppose heh. Just about enough gp leftover to make 6 rod-o-matics and get basic perks for it.

Did a thing

x1a11.png

Been debating on whether or not to do this for a while, 'cause I really didn't need 99 over 95 and it would have saved me 25m.

Now I never have to care or worry about whether or not I want to dump money into it. 'Cause I did it, you see. Literally only because I picked up Akrisae's for lazy Slayer and I felt like Prayer cape would match better on equipment screen than Thieving cape >.> (it matches Silverhawk boots better too.)

Getting there got me to 126 Combat level too so I guess there's that.

Next I was thinking I'd go for Mining, Fishing and Woodcutting.

Will likely sit at Concentrated sandstone in Menaphos until 89 then switch to Seren stones. Same thing for Fishing except I sit at Menaphos docks and go to Waterfall at 93. Likely just sit at Ivy at Crwys district for Woodcutting.

That'll all take a while but I mean at least these are all afk afaik, so it'll get done eventually if I keep at it.

By then I should have enough GP, potentially try to get Smithing, Cooking and Firemaking? idk. Will have to decide on that once I get there.

Then I'll probably just afk Slayer for a while, get all combat stats + Slayer to 99, hopefully gather enough charms for 99 Summoning in the process.

I might also go for Hunter, only after I'm done with all that though (but maybe before getting Smithing/Cooking/Firemaking.)

Yeah setting lots of goals at once, but I guess that's kind of the point.

Actually I -might- add ~96 Herblore to that list, but to be honest I really don't care all that much about Overloads for lazy Slayer lol (and have 0 intention of doing anything higher than Slayer.)

I'll probably still try to get to 99 everything at some point so I'd need to do it anyway, but eh right now I'm better off saving my gp for other stuff I care more about tbh.

I did a shit ton of quests today including Desert Treasure:

x5beO.png

From like 146qp to 175 (well, 176 now.)

That's no more quests for the next like 5 years.

This message sponsored by Stamina Potions.

x6j6D.png

Slowly working on getting to 70 Ranged the inefficient way, on the way there I can get enough gp to buy a Fury and then I'll be heading off to Nightmare Zone, imbue Crystal bow, and that's the last thing I really needed to camp Barrows for a while.

Shouldn't take too long, each dragon gives me a little bit over 0.1% progress towards 70 starting from 61, I've already done almost 25% since late afternoon.

Maybe eventually do some Slayer because I wanted to unlock Slayer helmet > Nezzy. Once I've got enough gp to buy Bandos chestplate maybe, then I can just couple bcp w/ dragon legs for meleescape.

To be fair if I just sold my Ahrim's and my staff, and didn't buy Fury, I can probably just buy bcp right away by the time (read: before) I hit 70 Ranged and go off to Slayer right away. Kinda want to do barrows a bit for some money though. Maybe I can end up with enough gp to buy that bcp while still being able to keep Ahrim's tho.

Time to go completely off the beaten path that I've laid down last time. No screenie but I got from 50 to 70 Firemaking so far.

Doing something I should have done a long time ago, going to aim for 50 Wintertodt crates a day. Maybe I could do more but that seems like a chore.

Should still be enough to get to 99 within this bond's worth of membership and I'll be able to buy a bunch of nice stuff in the end with the money. Gives me several days left at the end to just go back to rs3 and hunt a handful Grenwalls so I have one bond in storage for next time.

Might see if I can go for 99 Woodcutting all the way up from 65 over time after that, whenever I want to do some really safe afkable activity, because Firemaking cape is nice but Woodcutting cape looks better + it'll give me access trimmed skillcapes for the +4 Prayer bonus.

Woohoo goals!

• Like 1

I completed Pyromancer set including gloves at around 181kc (not 100% sure cause I stockpiled 4 crates before opening them.)

No Bruma torches but I got a handful of Warm gloves.

;p

I seem to be getting anywhere from 700-800k to a bit over 1M per 50 crates, and a bit over 1M firemaking exp every time, so I guess by the 23rd/24th I should be done, I suppose, with hopefully around 10m net profit (if not more.) Enough to buy back Ahrim's and Zamorakian hasta though, maybe with Infinity boots too and a decent staff... probably Smoke battlestaff again until 75 Magic.

Going okay.

xc4sc.png

Was able to get my hands on a Bruma torch this time around which is nice. Guess all that's left is the cape and hopefully also that magnificent bastard people like to call a "Phoenix." Most likely not but eeehhh

Exp/hr really goes way up as I level, so since it's getting increasingly difficult to motivate myself to do my 50 daily ones maybe I might stop doing that and instead just go for 1m exp daily instead. That way I have to do a little bit less every day as I go on lol. idk how people can just do this all day nonstop until they're done, that's dedication. But that's probably just me.

• 1 month later...

Turns out making Mithril scimitars is really cheap smithing exp.

I did 50-60 through the NovtumberFest over the course of a day and I feel like I really wasted my time.

xV0GE.png

Just need 54 Magic now to complete the rest of Lumbridge tasks for Explorer's ring 4.

I'll probably bring Smithing up to 70 while I'm at it since it's only 189k more exp and I might as well knock it out for 70 base while the costs are favorable.

Fun story: the +1 boost wore off while I was hitting the anvil to make the platebody, so I had to go out and buy another stout.

xVdZw.png

At 47 Dungeoneering lol. Charity event boxes OP.

Too bad I don't have 55 Attack so I can't buy yet.

Hopefully get enough tokens before the event ends so I can at least get Nature staff too, and/or an off-hand.