Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ammako

20 replies to this topic

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,463 posts

New blog

Just quickly figured that I didn't really have the motivation to keep up with what I had started last time, with daily updates and all that stuff (mainly not feeling like playing, etc.)

I preferred starting anew in a fresh thread, this time I'll just be posting whatever whenever. That way I won't feel any pressure to meet some kind of daily quota and I won't have to worry about keeping track of + taking screenshots of everything.

Got my main, an alt, my Ironman and a F2P pure, so expect to see stuff from those here and there.

Current state, in case anyone's interested in having an overview (and to spare you the wall of text if you aren't):

Sorry for boring no pictures, didn't really have anything to show. May try to make the first post look better at some point.

17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,463 posts
Finally done, can't wear it quite yet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

50253041c4.png

That was kinda tedious, could have been way worse though. Glad they lowered the costs haha.

Also in general pretty convenient for me that this stuff is still available, that the only world event I missed/didn't bother with is the only one where they kept the rewards available afterwards. Might have to go there later to pick up the spear overrides and Tuska's Wrath.

bec4fa76f8.png

99 Bankstanding
17602746ad.png

Rohanonrs
[ Display Name History ]

Rohanonrs

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Rohanlord

Gratz on the War priest, not the funnest set to get  :wall:

rohanlord.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,463 posts
I missed this it seems.

ba5896b71b.png

Finally bothering to complete Death and Blood ethereal outfits (already have full Law outfit), shouldn't take very long, I got 10.5k fragments already and it's only been like a few hours since I started during the evening.
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,463 posts
Finished this, feels so satisfying to look at.

7b21624fdd.png

If anyone's wondering, @ 99 took me a day to gather the 36k fragments I needed (not 24 hours lol, wouldn't be able to tell you exactly how many hours 'cause I've not been keeping track, but I started yesterday evening and been at it most of the day today.)
Seem I get like 130-250 every 5 minutes or so? Approximately (could be a bit less or a bit more)

42ee5d7c79.png

A bit over 99-100 to get the 36k fragments, was close to farming so I went and got it.
I'm gonna aim to get at least 100 in all skills but I won't really bother specifically going for more afterwards (won't even be tracking virtual levels anymore.) Missing Strength, Construction, Agility, Fletching, Hunter, Mining, Summoning, Invention. Basically shouldn't be difficult, except Agility will be a pain.
idk why I put Hati bxp into HP, in hindsight I should have put it in Strength heh.

Also I just went and did a thing

0440c4ced2.png

You might say that's shitty, but that crossbow is what I'm always wearing when I do most skilling (for bow fashionscape), I figured I'd make it a bit more useful eh?
Couldn't be bothered trying to get Enlightened 3 and Wise 3 right now, so I just went with 2 (good enough), got it first try with 5 Pious components which is great. Glow Worm is amazing because I'll never need to bother going through the bank to get a lamp when I get a clue that requires me to go to Lumbridge swamp caves.
So many birds in one stone, and I can get a bit of extra Invention exp in the long run from the item exp I may get from killing random things with it. Won't be all that much but it's more than zero so hey.

Don't worry lol, if I augment my actual combat weapons later, they'll be getting actual good combat perks. ;p
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,463 posts
Very weird Smithing animation glitch, anyone else notice that at some point? Only seems to rarely happen.

https://puu.sh/tWkMk/579aca0a14.mp4

Sorry no gif, didn't think to record as gif.

Or wait, I just realized this is Varrock Armor 4 bonus apparently. I never remembered to wear my Blacksmith's outfit before when smithing Protean bars so that explains why I never noticed this happening before.
Learn something new every day + look like an idiot in the process :P
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,463 posts
485a7dfe8c.png

Managed to set a personal best under 3 minutes, pretty sure other people can do better but this is pretty big for me considering I set a 3:13 personal best just a few kills before that. :P
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,463 posts
a775ec23f2.png

Shaving time off, a few seconds at a time.

Also I bought an Amulet of Souls, Reaper neck might have helped a bit with accuracy, but accuracy is already high enough (though I splash from time to time), and I value the higher stats + Prayer boosts from Souls more.
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,463 posts
I went ahead and did 74-76 Hunter on my alt, for Lord of Vampyrium (that quest sucks tbh), then River of Blood (way better) so I could get Sunspear.
Didn't take a screenshot of quest completion screen because im a noob

Put all the XP rewards from both quests into Smithing, got me from 81 to 84, 223k more exp and I can boost for attuned crystal weapons, if I ever managed to get seeds lol.

Also got 75 Div, plan is to do Fate of the Gods at some point, then get to 80 for The Light Within so I can kill Crystal Shapeshifters to (hopefully) get attuned crystal weapon seeds more easily.
Goal is to replace Sunspear with attuned halberd + bow + staff, but Sunspear is a very nice alternative in the meantime. The quests were worth doing just for the xp rewards anyway.
I guess that'll also unlock Invention but I doubt I'll bother with that.

Also

b282977e41.png

Was really close for the longest time except I never bothered, one DG daily challenge was enough to get it. Happened to find a Frost Dragon in it so what started out as a c6 small speed run ended up being a 20 minute small because I scraped the entire floor to get enough gp to make an altar lol
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,463 posts
Thing

From 4 small event mystery boxes:
0330a575a1.png

446f97040a.png
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,463 posts
56e550f46b.png

I can do all clans now.
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,463 posts
Perks of having a name that begins with A, don't need to wait any later than March 13th to get "Ammako".
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,463 posts
Randomly this

I guess 1 second works

b2f80bd833.png
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,463 posts

17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,463 posts
85 Smithing, should be able to boost for attuned crystal weapons once I might manage to suffer through getting 3 attuned weapon seeds.

Was going to do Fate of the Gods then The Light Within and see how manageable Crystal Shapeshifters were at my level and with my gear, but I don't feel like finishing Mahjarrat Memories for 80 Div and don't feel like questing right now so maybe I might manage to get one off regular elves first?

Don't have the gp to get actual 90 smithing for the free attuned seed yet (unless I did 58 hours at Artisan's Workshop with Iron Ingot I lol), and I feel like by the time I'd make the gp for it + trained the skill to 90, I might have just been able to get a seed drop instead so I don't know how much it'd be worth it. Maybe if I get really tired of "killing" elves and/or shapeshifters.
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,463 posts

Another one down for 80 all skills

Too many Mahjarrat memories left, will still be doing them though.

Also got the 3 Light Cores I'll need for The Light Within already.
17602746ad.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,463 posts
To those who struggle with puzzle boxes:

97ce298cf8.gif

Finally done with this:

Gosh that sucked so much

8e6253ba3f.png

With this lol

8a0266b0bc.png
17602746ad.png

saskiasnow
[ Display Name History ]

saskiasnow

Retired TET Leader

• Members
  • 1,158 posts
  • RSN:Saskia Snow
  • Clan:Council of Elders

I love puzzle boxes lol.

Congrats on the levels and questing! 

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

IronXXVII
[ Display Name History ]

IronXXVII

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • RSN '07:IronXXVII

Nice how you say to me about this skilling when you have all these accounts with good stats! Your doing really well!

Maybe its just a OSRS thing?

IronXXVII.png

IronXXVII Blog - Ironman Progress to Max

http://forum.tip.it/...onman-progress/

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,463 posts
I got those stats during a time where my motivation wasn't yet gone. :P
Had like 8 skills left to 99 last year (early April), I hadn't really played in like two years and I just suddenly had a lot of motivation to finish that and went for it lol.
I barely have the motivation to finish getting Strength/Agility/Hunter/Summoning to 100 Virtual level :/ and the few stats I have left on my alt to 80. But Thieving I can do! lol

I had quite a bit of trouble with Fate of the Gods actually, but that was probably because I for some reason insisted on using lower tier gear (dragon rider top/legs and Sunspear), changed to Royal Crossbow for second attempt because I realized Sunspear wasn't gonna cut it heh. I considered sending over Nox Bow from my main just to do it easier lol.
Figured Hybrid armour would be preferable since each Nihil uses a different combat style and I wanted to keep more space for food in my bags, but I guess bringing in switches would have made me use less food in the end heh. Prayer bonus was nice but I figured it wasn't helping -that- much so I just changed to Warpriest afterwards.

Ended up with 3 out of 4 Nihils down and I had zero food left with 1¾ Prayer Potions and 1.9k health left, I may or may not have sat there in the middle of the room for several minutes straight waiting for health to regen back to full on its own.
I mean, it worked! I was able to kill the last Nihil like that with no food. Very close, but it worked. Then I realized you could bring familiars in there so I could just have brought a tortoise full of food haha

Not really looking forward to The Light Within now... motivation for quests is lacking, it's already a wonder I did FotG :P but I kinda want to get to Crystal Shapeshifters so I can get an attuned weapon crystal seed or two.
17602746ad.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users