Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sliske's Endgame wave 2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

GloryIce
[ Display Name History ]

GloryIce

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 124 posts

I am really struggling with this wave.

I have become better, as I have beaten Nomad and Gregorovic a couple of times, but I have little to no food when I face Linza which makes this fight really difficult. I use full Bandos because I can't afford 80 tier or 90 tier armour (I have 40 mill). Any recommendations on what armour/weapon I should replace?

Stats:

Attack: 94

Strenght: 95

Defence: 90

Constitution: 95

Prayer: 96

Magic: 98

Ranged: 94

Eqipment: 

Drygore Longsword

Bandos Helmet, Chestplate, Tassets and Boots
Fire Cape
Amulet of Fury
Culinaromancer Gloves
Sixth-Age Circuit
Dragonfire Shield (also tried Divine Spirit Shield, but it drains my Prayer too fast).

Items:

1 Overload

2 Super Restores

1 Enchanced Excalibur

Rocktails in inventory + inside pack yak

Wkw
[ Display Name History ]

Wkw

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,565 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:wkw

I used magic for the fight. It wouldn't really make Greg and Nomad much faster, but would give you extra defense vs Linza.

Are you using an off hand drygore? If you are really just wanting to finish that part, then might want to try to use guthans so you have decent HP sustain?

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

Runescape player since January 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users