Ah.. A pixel W.I.P?

Lowgravity

whippker45va.png

whippker56gr.png UPDATE!^

Well I haven't much pixeling recently (a few things here and there) but I just had a URGE to do a stereotypical wilderness sig :lol: looking for anatomy C&C/detailing, and any original idea's for the BG/what the spell's gonna be on (probally ice barrage)! BTW he is supposed to be like.. An ice warrior EVOLVED into a ice mage or something, since I was having trouble making the person look realistic (This was before I changed it) so any help with realistic human faces/colours would be very helpful thanks :) .

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

ehh, its Good, just a few things, the head of the staff is a little misshaped, and the way youv shaded his chest it looks like he has boobs?

Not true at all imo.

Not much to judge yet, but you have a good start. Like Evil said, the whip needs to be longer, and the hand thats pointing should be just slightly bigger. Other then that you've got a good start.

Human faces are odd... they have many different tones and shades, if ya want me to be honest, i'd just stick with the ice mager dude atm.

-Adroit\\

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

RuneScape Retired since '06, sn= Superstud07

Ok thanks for crits all, changed the whip, the shading on his.. err breasts.. >_> I don't think a strap is necessary but later on if it still doesn't look right i'll add it on!

whippker56gr.png

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(