Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I need help with the loot feature.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Blaze The Movie Fan
[ Display Name History ]

Blaze The Movie Fan

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,379 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:blazemovifan

When I kill monsters I pick up everything they drop, except the charms. I don't care about these things as I don't wanna train summoning as it's nothing more than a money drainer.

So is it possible to modify it to make sure I pick up everything except the charms? Thank you.

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Sy Accursed

The simplest way would be to get the Charming Imp and just set him to eat all the charms then you can just loot all.

But I have to say summoning is by no means just a money sink, it is a bit of a money sink to train sure but loads of familiars are extremely useful in pretty much every other part of the game.

Nearly every non-combat skill has a familiar that's useful in xp rates simply because of invisible level boosts or a passive affect - like the granite lobster for fishing, lava titan for mining, nightmare muspah for divination and arctic bear for hunting.

Then you have your combat ones that help bolster DPS in combat scenarios to improve xp rates and the amount of loot you are getting - such as the steel titan and nihils.

Then you have beasts of burden that help in almost any situation by letting you bring more supplies or carry more loot to prolong a trip - such as the pak yak.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Nyosuht
[ Display Name History ]

Nyosuht

Website Crew Alumnus

• IRC Channel Staff
  • 1,828 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Omnipotence
  • RSN2:Nyosuht
Since you don't seem to be opposed to gaining summoning experience (just to training it), charming imp sounds like the way to go. I've set mine to consume all charms, and it's been pretty nice.

rnHJQwZ.png
In a state of tranquillity, wealth, and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. ~Samuel Adams; 1 August, 1776
There are men, in all ages, who mean to exercise power usefully; but who mean to exercise it. They mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters. ~Daniel Webster; 15 March, 1837

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users