Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

old account

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ISREAL63
[ Display Name History ]

ISREAL63

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:isreal63

Hi, 

i used to play runescape i stopped playing a few years ago. when looking for a new game on my phone i found out there is a runescape app. Awesome! i tried logging into my account that i spent years on to find out i have been banned for botting. i have tried to contact runescape directly but i cant get to anyone to talk to. Does anybody know a way to contact tsomeone to try to recover my account

Thank you!!!!!!

Posted Image

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,172 posts

If you got caught botting, your account is donezo.

That being said, unless you made an account for 07scape, you can't use your "old" account on tour phone anyway, as the traditional Runescape accounts all got migrated to Runescape 3

Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

qwerty
[ Display Name History ]

qwerty

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 6 posts

way it is once banned you are banned

Miss Bad Wolf
[ Display Name History ]

Miss Bad Wolf

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Kulay Wolf

Is botting the same thing as not logging off when leaving the computer to do something else such as eat dinner or use the restroom or something else?  Since the mining update I sometimes start mining something then leave the computer temporarily and then come back.

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,172 posts
No, that's just being afk, which has nearly no consequence. Random encounters would be a risk but I don't remember if they're in the current build of the game. Botting is using software to play for you
Posted Image

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,172 posts
No, that's just being afk, which has nearly no consequence. Random encounters would be a risk but I don't remember if they're in the current build of the game. Botting is using software to play for you
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users