Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Was smithing rework just a nightmare or did it really happen?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Blaze The Movie Fan
[ Display Name History ]

Blaze The Movie Fan

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,375 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:blazemovifan

In January of this year I quit RuneScape and probably quit for good. The smithing rework update ruined the fun for me. The reason I liked fighting monsters is because they dropped interesting things. The rune maces, steel 2h swords, etc. all looked interesting. But it's all been ruined after it changed to salvages, they might high alch for about the same as the old items did, but they look incredibly boring. At the top of that, rune platebodies now high alch for about the same as steel platebodies used to.

I wanted for so long to fight rune dragons, in fact I was going to after I was done killing 15K steel dragons I was so close in reaching that. But since they now just drop salvages I'm not interested anymore.

Whether my issues with the smithing rework are good or not is not the point. All I wanna know is that was it just a bad nightmare, or did it really happen? I hope it didn't, since I loved fighting monsters and gathering their drops.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users