A Quiver To Carry In The Cape Position

Jakehh

They should make these so when your ranging your monster you don't make an arrow appear from the heavens but you pull it from your quiver!

and you can equip a cape to a quiver so they still have the cape and the quiver

lmao an arrow appear from the heavens. im sry but that made me laugh. i have a stupid sense of humor. but yea...um.

i think the quiver should be a treasure trail item. and it gives you a range bonus. but instead of it replacing your cape, you could sorta attach it to your cape so they both could be worn. and you could take it apart once its off and in your inv. i liek the idea. plus i think it should be a dark brown color

• 4 weeks later...

Yes there is one on the dragon hide leggings but hardly visible u should be able to craft them from leather or something and wear in the cape position.

Different ones carry different amounts of arrows e.g.

Soft Leather Quiver: 1000 - 2000of any arrow

Medium Leather Quiver: 2000 - 4000 of any arrow

Hard Leather Quiver: 4000 - 6000 of any arrows etc.

`Thor

newbankofrsyq0.gif

fixfriendsol7.gif

bannerkc5.png

I you look closely on the side of any d-chaps you can see arrows be stored there.

He said like 5 times, he meant the one's that you can attach to your back.

But I like the idea, I hate the way an arrow is pulled from, well, nowhere...

Fix the shooting animations for the bow first, as well as the length of the bows themselves before whinging about putting a quiver in a stupid position like on your back. One: A right-handed person holds the bow in their left hand. Two: You shoot with your bow-arm in the lead, not facing your target. Three: A shortbow is not the length of your forearm. It's about four and a half foot long. Four: A longbow is six foot long, not three.

Remember than an arrow is two and a half feet long. Do you want to draw something that long from a leather case on your back? No. Hence why any archer worth their salt stuck their arrows in the ground in front of them, or at worst, in a quiver around their belt.

It'd Only Be A Nice Addition, Jeeze

Did You Go Ape when Cavaliers Were Released, Cav's Are cool. So a Quiver Should Be Too

Ok I've had enough. This was a bad idea in the first place. It started, what? A month ago? Stop bumping it! Zonor's idea makes more sense. It would give the game more of a sense of realism. While Jakehh's suggestion would be pointless. To start, you say that there would be a limit to the arrows that the quiver can hold. Right now, we have no quiver but there is no maximum of the number of arrows we can have. Then after this you say that it could be a treasure trail reward that's just for show? What really bothers me the most is that you use capitals for almost every word, then skip a word. Really though, stop bumping this thread people!

paymentscm7.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...