money making suggestion

zante4950

• 3 weeks later...

I suggest you use Search

but if you really want to know, runecrafting natures with the abyss is BY FAR the best way of making money, excluding things that you have to get lucky for, like barrows or KQ, or staking, and merchanting.

Last time I checked you got your wagon flamed off by more than 3 people. You told jokes that were fit for a 3 year old. Your jokes didn't even get a pity laugh. I almost felt sorry for you.. But then I realized that I just wanted to prove you wrong. Nice job bringing Cool in on it. He diced your posts so quickly. The funny thing is that you most likely just brought another beggar into the RS economy. And by the way, your not funny. Who do you think laughed at your scamming and begging comment?

paymentscm7.png

Oh no, internet tough guy, please do not kick my wagon just because I'm funny and you're not.

Oi! Angry man! Stop picking fights.

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

*Sigh*. I simply suggested you stopped picking fights.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were banned before the day was out.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Jeeze, stop spamming

You first :roll: .

Seriously, what do you hope to achieve here, other than mildy annoying people? You haven't made anyone angry, you've just bugged them a little.

I suggest you shape up or ship out, for your own good.

Yes, good advice, sensei, I hope that my kung fu is strong enough for the tip it forums or i shall be fed to a thousand hungry hungry otaku who have been entranced into a feeding frenzy by furry/vore Winnie the Pook hentai fan fiction.

Also, don't spam ok?

Leet you just made the biggest mistake in your entire life. When you pick a fight with Raichase (He's only had 1 loss), you know you're going to get bloodied and beaten

I think you are a little to over confident in your furry friend here.

lol this post is hilarious.

But anyways.. this is getting off topic and major spam and flame lol.

For the post maker.. what i do for money is kill monsters and herblore. Im poor btw. :roll:

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

Lucas this post has been going on since last night and check the rants forum.. We teamed up on Striker and a few others.. Life is good.. Before this I was beating leeet down on a thread but then it was locked so I took it out on this one :twisted:

paymentscm7.png