Looking for Roleplayers

Grim_Jokes

Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone roleplays and wants to roleplay. If they do, they could add me on rs. (I'm F2P)

I have a story idea:

A ship of explorers has crashed in the swam south of Lumbridge. The explorers have come a long way, through a portal. They have never seen mythological monsters or even magic. Will our heroes survive and find a way back to their homeland?

We could use the following

1. 2 Miners --- Salamander and Silverchipmunk

2. 1 Smith --- Lord_k

3. 2 Lumberjacks (must be able to start fires and cut oak!) --- japanese_buz and blusttoy

3. 1 Archer (he/she will be the groups scout [you'll have exploring to do]) --- ancient1

4. 1 Warrior (must wear up to full steel nothing more.) - Grim Jokes

5. A Hunter (Cook + Combat [except mage]! --- VortexxM

6. A monk (Unarmed/Mace/Staff Warrior) --- Indizle

7. A fisherman --- Ramza390

----

A king (of all the cities since our heroes will have to journey from one to another)

Some guards and servants.

PM me OR poste here for whichever postion you need. P2P players are welcome (although their abilities will be limited, sorry guys)

---

Detail:

As stated earlier, the heroes are from a far off land where there is no real magic. No monsters, no armour past mithrill, no dragon hide armour. No mage on the side of the heroes.

Well, after the heroes some how misteriously survive going through the portal whilst their ships sank with all the equipment. They will have to search the foreign land for food and equpiment in order for them to survive.

From there on, its up to the roleplayer on how long he or she will last.

Once you die, that is it.

IMPORTANT: Do NOT bring items. We will produce our own items. And if you lose anything, I'll try my best to reinburse you.

Proud founder of the Myriad

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id be glad to do anyone of those things though my minings highest at 56 Im lame I know I dont play very often... and my magics 40 so thats ok... I guess,.... and smitheings 46 so yeah Ill do anyone of the skills you need the most! so describe this in greater detail please... i dont really get whats going on I know what a roleplay is obviously but yeah anymore Ideas of what you mean would be great!

untitled6kv7.gif

Any more questions, come people, I know this can work well :)

A little background info about the Characters.

Well, as you all know. The characters are all part of the legion of Arroyo.

Well, once upon a time, Arroyo was invaded by a swarm of barbarian. The barbarians would've won if it weren't for Darius (Me) and his friends (rest of the roleplayers), they would've destroyed the entire country. After one of the biggest battles, the king sent Darius and his soldiers to hunt down the barbarians. 7 Ships were sent out to follow the barbarians and they all disappeared.

A week later, Darius woke up in a swamp near a mine and an abandoned ...hut... Lying near him was his friends.

It sounds interesting, so I wonder what world and time you guys would be roleplaying. I would like to be a monk though my prayer's only 53. Add me ingame at RSN: blusttoy. I'll try my best to outfit myself in the monk's robes

Blusttoy.png

* poor4life0ne.png *

Good for you, Grim! It's so refreshing to see people bringing in role playing to this game.

Hope you have fun! :D

Thank you very much :) Roleplaying always brings out the good side of Runescape for me (especially since you have some real use for the emotes and skills)

We will roleplay on world 17 if possible, sadly I'm F2P at the moment because I lack a credit card and I really don't like my other options of payment.

Can you play multiple roles? I'd like to be a cook/lumberjack(50/6Cool

I prefer everyone to play a single role, we get more people that way.

We'll need the lumberjack, (you'll need firemaking).

Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone roleplays and wants to roleplay. If they do, they could add me on rs. (I'm F2P)

I have a story idea:

A ship of explorers has crashed in the swam south of Lumbridge. The explorers have come a long way, through a portal. They have never seen mythological monsters or even magic. Will our heroes survive and find a way back to their homeland?

1. 2 Miners

2. 1 Smith

3. 2 Lumberjacks (must be able to start fires + he/she will be the groups scout [you'll have exploring to do])

3. 1 Archer

4. 1 Warrior (must wear up to full steel) - Grim Jokes

5. A cook!

6. A monk (Unarmed Warrior)

7. A fisherman

----

A king (of all the cities since our heroes will have to journey from one to another)

PM me OR poste here for whichever postion you need. P2P players are welcome (although their abilities will be limited, sorry guys)

---

Detail:

As stated earlier, the heroes are from a far off land where there is no real magic. No monsters, no armour past mithrill, no dragon hide armour. No mage on the side of the heroes.

Well, after the heroes some how misteriously survive going through the portal whilst their ships sank with all the equipment. They will have to search the foreign land for food and equpiment in order for them to survive.

IMPORTANT: Do NOT bring items. We will produce our own items. And if you lose anything, I'll try my best to reinburse you.

I'd be glad to be your fishermen and if u need a mage i could be that to. Also a suggestion when a spot is filled make a little thing next to it so we know u don't need it anymore

If we do die, can we do an Obi-Wan kind of thing, and be there in spirit? But... not... really... in spirit... It would work if someone had gohstly robes. But I think this is an f2p thing. Am I right? Oh, and please start selecting people. I wnat to do something! Choose what I do! I can almost mine mith, gettin my smithing to full steel soon, can cook all but 2 f2p foods, can fish up to tuna. Read my first post.

Hi,

I have a story idea:

1. 2 Miners --- Salamander and Silverchipmunk

2. 1 Smith --- Lord_k

3. 2 Lumberjacks (must be able to start fires)

3. 1 Archer (he/she will be the groups scout [you'll have exploring to do])

4. 1 Warrior (must wear up to full steel nothing more.) - Grim Jokes

5. A Hunter (Cook + Combat [except mage]!

6. A monk (Unarmed Warrior)

7. A fisherman --- Ramza390

----

---

Detail:

I'll be your archer! (maybe you could have 2 archers?)

Sakura218.jpeg

Sakura218%20-Tip.It%20Events%20Team.png

Hmm, since you chosed another perosn to be a monk, can I be one of the firemaking person then? I have wc lvl of 75 and 60 firemaking, so I can cut and burn oaks. Also I'm wondering if woodcutters are allowed to use rune axe to cut trees

Blusttoy.png

* poor4life0ne.png *